Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Balls!! Jon Stewart will never be friends with Palin!! Hahahaa!!!!

And this is equally genious! No one can insult Palin as Stephen Colbert can!

These guys are morons. Shes as popular as she is and they have helped her. That's all they do is put her on TV and make fun of her and it doesn't hurt her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    Catch the Freudian slip at 2:20?
    shedding truth—shedding light on the truth
    How did that one get through? Perhaps the Fox "News" editors missed it because they're overwhelmed by the sheer bulk of ass-smoke plumes they have to monitor.

It's not just democrats think she's a dimwit, a large portion of intelligent repubs feel the same way about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    It's not just democrats think she's a dimwit, a large portion of intelligent repubs feel the same way about her.
    Anyone with half a brain can see she's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. Hell, even cons must not be able to stomach her reality show, since its not been renewed for next year despite her lame attempts to claim "liberal bias".

Snooki is popular too.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    These guys are morons. Shes as popular as she is and they have helped her. That's all they do is put her on TV and make fun of her and it doesn't hurt her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    . Hell, even cons must not be able to stomach her reality show, since its not been renewed for next year despite her lame attempts to claim "liberal bias".
    I managed to watch the show a couple of times. SO much of it was clearly fake - lighting was totally different with different camera angles, overcast in one, sunny in the other. That bit where she couldn't hit a caribou that oddly didn't run away after the first shot? give me a break. she's a fake outdoorswoman too.

No laugh but I liked your kitty picture.

Not related but here is an animated Chinese take on your new tax in Holland which, to my taste, is funnier.
    http://www.nma.tv/dutch-government-tax-sex-workers/

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    No laugh but I liked your kitty picture.

Not related but here is an animated Chinese take on your new tax in Holland which, to my taste, is funnier.
    http://www.nma.tv/dutch-government-tax-sex-workers/

Hahaaha!!!!! That's great!!

Last edited by Whitehouse; January-20-11 at 01:28 PM.

WHy is Stewart calling her "Governor"? She quit that job; doesn't deserve the honorary.

[[S)he who laughs last, laughs best. Doesn't matter what we think. It didn't matter what we thought about George Wallace, Strom Thurmond or Ross Perot. Or, for that matter, Glen Beck. They have their following, no matter how nit witty. Facts and intelligence mean nothing. Even less now that everyone has teevee and the internet. You would think that would increase intelligence and education. No, just increases celebrity. Do or say anything outrageous and stupid - you win.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Facts and intelligence mean nothing. Even less now that everyone has teevee and the internet. You would think that would increase intelligence and education. No, just increases celebrity. Do or say anything outrageous and stupid - you win.
    Right wingers like Palin constantly condemn and label anyone with an education "an elitist", and portray it in a negative light, so it's no wonder these people get their news from blogs and tweets from their celebrities.