Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Trying to get my documentary going.

Hey everyone,

I am trying to get a project off the ground at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-story/backers

and need YOUR help. How? I need a few Detroit urbex'rs willing to be the subject of the documentary, and I need exposure! In order to do this I need to get enough funding to cover my expenses in creating this short film.

If you are interested and can pledge a few dollars [[it is safe and secure through Amazon.com's payment system) that would be great. If not, can you spread the word? Let as many people know as possible? If you are interested in participating as either a subject, or a guide, or just want to come along for the ride then email me at sl33stak@gmail.com!! I am shooting for June to film this.

Thanks for your time and hopefully your support!

Take care.
    Jamie

P.S.
    If you aren't sure what urbex is please take a moment to visit the project page, and PLEASE bear in mind that this is going to be filmed w/ a positive message! There will be ZERO negativity towards the city of Detroit, its people, or its current economic state! This is all about the people who urbex and their art.

Detroit Connections?