Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kathleen: Get Well Soon

Our friend Kathleen is a tad under the weather, a while she is on the mend, it would not be a bad idea to light a candle for her.

All my best thoughts are being sent in her direction.

gnome

LodgeDodger Guest

Kathleen! Feel better! *hugs*

Get well soon Kathleen.

Get well soon!!!!

Sending positive healing vibrations your way, Kathleen! Hope to see you up and about soon.

Hugs, sweetie ... great, big hugs!

Kathleen, My warmest wishes for you on a speedy recovery. You are one of my favorite people!

Stromberg2

Feel better soon, kiddo. That's an order [[please?)

douglasm

Hi, Kathleen. I sure hope you get up and perking along soon. This is sure no time to be under the weather! My Best wishes for healing and health to you.

Oh, my! I hope you're on the mend by now! Though we've met but once, it was a memorable occasion that I look back on often.

Be well, my friend.

I know you only by your posts and replies. But the written words speak volumes for your goodness and character. My best wishes for a fast recovery.

Good morning!!

Thanks so much for the good wishes! I am definitely on the mend, one-week post-op. Feeling better, but going a bit stir crazy. You always think how nice it would be to have some time off to catch up on reading, or organizing, or whatever. Well, after a week of it, and with another week of it ahead, it's a bit tiring. But I've been told by friends who have had this surgery, that I must take it easy and not rush to get back to work or to doing my usual running around, etc. So take it easy I will, for another week or two.

See you soon!!

Kathleen

I'm getting this news a little late, but I'm pleased to read that you are on the mend. Rest and then rest some more. You'll be back in the swing of things before you know it. Best wishes for a total recovery are sent your way.

Do take it easy. I remember seeing a greeting card once that said, I'm feeling down, send chocolate. I am not a huge candy fan, but when I am feeling low, we have a friend that gives great hugs. Hope you have friends and family to give you those hugs while you mend. Good books are nice too.

Kathleen-

So very sorry to hear about your illness. Mrs. Res and I are sending get well wishes and praying for your speedy recovery!

Get well soon.

Res

Hope they gave you sumpthin good Get well Kath.

A nice bouquet.

Kathlee, I just heard the news. Hope you're getting better and better. My best mug for you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Get Well! Chicken noodle soup!

Continuing to improve...and have been cleared to return to work on Monday. Thanks again for all the good wishes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Continuing to improve...and have been cleared to return to work on Monday. Thanks again for all the good wishes!!!
    That's good to know that your doing well Kathleen!!

Otherwise I would have had to send over the proverbial "heavy guns"... to cheer you up.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, Gistok!! I know when that photo of OdH was taken, but 'm not sure if I ever seen that particular shot.

Thanks, Gistok!! I know when that photo of OdH was taken, but 'm not sure if I ever seen that particular shot.
    It's a pity that Olivia and her "younger" sister [[also in her 90s) Joan Fontaine are still not on speaking terms...

While GWTH was my favorite Technicolor movie of that era, REBECCA was my favoirite B/W one... Mrs. Danvers sitll gives me the willies....

LodgeDodger Guest

That's great news!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast