Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Why Would We Care What Condoleeza Thinks?!

Why is this news? Why is she being interviewed...and to what purpose is she being brought back into our national perception through the media?!

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...r-bowl/?hpt=T2

And before the peanut gallery chimes in with the obvious question 'why did I bring it up', I noticed yesterday that a bit of the Detroit River isn't quite frozen over yet, so there is still a place for y'all to go take a running jump into it!

Who the hell cares what this probable war criminal is even doing with her millions of ill-gained oil profits nowadays?!

Maybe SHE should go jump into the river...

She just wrote a book, and she's doing the book tour; that's why she's being interviewed.

LOL, Who does she think will win the Super Bowl? That is funny! I thought they might be interviewing a former Secretary of State about matters of state, or a former National Security Advisor about changes in national security issues today. I think I'm going to be giggling over this headline all day.

Thanks, jcole.

Gaz, it was a post-interview interview...a promo for the real show...apparently what I'm now a part of.

Most PR people say any buzz is good buzz...

Cheers

She was the worst.

She is a former SOS. You make it sound like she's Snooki.

gdogslim Guest

""Who the hell cares what this probable war criminal is even doing with her millions of ill-gained oil profits nowadays?!""

- C'mon Gannon, didn't you listen to the President's speech? We all need to be tolerant and not talk hate speech.
    - So I guess Obama is a War Criminal too? Should the UN prosecute him for torturing Afghani's?
    - I only wish that Bush took oil for all the money the US dumped into Iraq, now Iran may get it.

Just wondering; were are all the peace nik libs and their 'stop the war' signs on their lawns?
    Where are all lib media folks counting the war dead every day? I guess a democrat presidents war is justified, because he's a democrat.

There is no defending the current president.

He is not much different than that last fellow.

Many believe otherwise, but best I can tell...he is merely a better actor.

Still a tool, still a pawn of those who really run things in this country...and the world.

I offer NO hate speech, merely descriptions of the truth.

Condoleeza was close with the perpetrators of the fiction of 911 that made this past decade one of the worst in US history.

Nothing she is allowed to write will right that fact. She is either complicit with them, or is one OF them. Fact that an oil freighter was named after her for a while is proof enough for me, she is one of the bad guys.

President Obama may merely be complicit with them, but all indications lead to his inclusion in that little cabal that runs the world too. International bankers, intelligence operations, and all major religions...all sold out to evil on so many levels it isn't possible to parse and describe them all.

Cheers anyways, I won't let this taint my day. I've got things to get done...

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    Just wondering; were are all the peace nik libs and their 'stop the war' signs on their lawns?
    Where are all lib media folks counting the war dead every day? I guess a democrat presidents war is justified, because he's a democrat.
    If you actually CARED to look, they have NOT gone anywhere. They are NOT all democrats, nor do they excuse what the current so-called leader of our country is doing...or those under his so-called command.

What YOU offer is divisive hate speech...pointing fingers at those you know NOTHING about except what you've heard from the media. IF not, you wouldn't be so heated up against the opposition party.

It is NOT a dichotomy, one can be neither a democrat nor a republican...and to only view the world through this false either/or division is near-sighted and too simple...too easy.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    ""Who the hell cares what this probable war criminal is even doing with her millions of ill-gained oil profits nowadays?!""

- C'mon Gannon, didn't you listen to the President's speech? We all need to be tolerant and not talk hate speech.
    - So I guess Obama is a War Criminal too? Should the UN prosecute him for torturing Afghani's?
    - I only wish that Bush took oil for all the money the US dumped into Iraq, now Iran may get it.

I don't know how much we have in common or agree upon in the bigger picture, but your question is my question. All of a sudden, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are of little interest or concern to the people who were previously hooting and hollering. Lives? Budgets? I don't think too many liberals, demicans and progressives are terribly interested in getting out now that nObama, one of their own, is in office. 'He's trying so hard against such great odds'. He's a failure. Some things you can take your time, plan and reason with. Wars and killings you put a stop to NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    I don't know how much we have in common or agree upon in the bigger picture, but your question is my question. All of a sudden, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are of little interest or concern to the people who were previously hooting and hollering. Lives? Budgets? I don't think too many liberals, demicans and progressives are terribly interested in getting out now that nObama, one of their own, is in office. 'He's trying so hard against such great odds'. He's a failure. Some things you can take your time, plan and reason with. Wars and killings you put a stop to NOW!
    I've realized, unfortunately, that for most people, even highly informed and politically aware people, politics is just a football game. Yea for my side, boo for your side. Reasoning and ideology twist and conform to adjust to "our side's" quarterback. Conservatives supported Bush's high spending, especially early on and most didn't raise a stink until Obama took office. Liberals stopped comparing the Commander in Chief to Hitler, quit counting dead Iraqis and Afghanis, stopped hitting the Women in Black protests with such gusto once Obama took office. Gitmo's still operating, the Patriot Act continues but the once deafening outcry is so muffled it's hard to detect at all.

90% of folks are so wrapped up in the us vs. them aspect of politics that they repeatedly sell out their supposed ideals, in support of their party or end of the political spectrum. That goes for 90% of the staunch conservatives and liberals on this board.

BTW, Condeleezza clearly knows her football, its obvious when you hear her talk about schemes and strategies. She's stated her dream job is NFL Commissioner.

I dunno. Has Rice posted any hit lists on the web?

Last edited by Jimaz; January-14-11 at 09:05 PM.

oh, how clever.

---
    Sounds like some folks can't handle the idea of a powerful, intelligent black woman.

Gnome.... and apparently there's one little tidbit of information not being discussed here.... Condi Rice REPLACED Colin Powell, who was around when all the shenanigans started.

I personally don't hate either of them... the ones I loathed were higher up...

Det_ard... you get a standing ovation from me for your insight....

There are still weekly and monthly protests against the war in the Metro Detroit area and nationally. You are ignoring them now as you did when Bush was in office.

gdogslim Guest

I have a lot of respect for her with all she went through in Birmingham , AL during all the civil rights protests.
    She wrote her own book, unlike Obama who had his boyfriend, the terrorist, Bill Ayers, help write it for him.
    I have a lot of respect for Obama in some ways, you have to be super ambitious and cut throat to do what he did.

This is Condi's book she is promoting, a great read for any child looking for a great role model.
    http://www.amazon.com/Extraordinary-.../dp/0307587878
    Last edited by gdogslim; January-15-11 at 01:00 PM.

lincoln8740 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    BTW, Condeleezza clearly knows her football, its obvious when you hear her talk about schemes and strategies. She's stated her dream job is NFL Commissioner.
    Wasn't she up for the job as well? I think I remeber her being the only female that the owners would ever consider running the NFL.