Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Huel Perkins in the morning on Fox2??

On Monday I saw Allen Lee sitting in with Monica Gayle on the 5:00pm newscast. I figured Perkins was on vacation or something. The next day I saw a promo for the morning newscast with Huel&Anquinette[[sp). Is Huel on in the mornings on a permanant basis?If so,anyone know why they made the switch?

That better not kill Let it Rip!!

Stromberg2

It has to do with Fox 2's Autoshow Coverage. They shifted some people around for the time being in order to cover the event the way they want.

I'd much rather look at Huel Perkins first thing in the morning..yummy....:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    It has to do with Fox 2's Autoshow Coverage. They shifted some people around for the time being in order to cover the event the way they want.
    So it's not a permanent switch?
    Eastside you behave

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideQT View Post
    I'd much rather look at Huel Perkins first thing in the morning..yummy....:-)
    What about Al Allen?

Huel is the man.

I don't see why anyone would still watch Fox2 after they snitched on those Chrysler workers last year. Report on real news like why are banks screwing their customers or why isn't anything being done about carjackings.

No one snitched on the auto workers. We knew that shit was going on for years. In fact, that was old news.

The only thing that Fox 2 is missing is a hot traffic reporter. Although Q makes up for it. Because let's face it, must local news is murderous, low fact, science info., and hot reporter chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    What about Al Allen?
    What about him?

They said on Monday that they were just doing something fun for the week -- Alan Lee and Huel Perkins were switching spots. Next week Anqunette Jamison and Monica Gayle are going to switch spots.

Where's the news? Once they're on that couch, it's Happy Hour. I guess
    I need to wake up earlier if I want to catch any "news".

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    They said on Monday that they were just doing something fun for the week -- Alan Lee and Huel Perkins were switching spots. Next week Anqunette Jamison and Monica Gayle are going to switch spots.
    Oh I didn't know they were switching. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I don't see why anyone would still watch Fox2 after they snitched on those Chrysler workers last year.
    I'd say the fact that you're still talking about it means that the story worked.

And no matter how much you try and deny it, it was in fact news. One of their own co-workers brought the story to Fox2. Get over it.

15. Default

OK - Fox News... made the Fail Blog...
    http://failblog.org/2011/02/07/epic-...aption-fail-3/

Funny!

My eyes would much rather open looking at Huel Perkins in the morning....Alan Lee is cool but please please please Fox 2 bring Huel back in the morning....
    Last edited by EastsideQT; February-08-11 at 06:32 PM.

Poor Al Allen is always stuck out in the most awful cold spots around town.

As for hot reporter chicks, my new favorite is Ashlee Barracy on WDIV.

Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    So it's not a permanent switch?
    Eastside you behave
    Why....

Why....
    Because I don't want to see you as the top story one of these nights on the 10:00pm newscast

trotwood;222188]Because I don't want to see you as the top story one of these nights on the 10:00pm newscast
    I really really appreciate your concern....I always knew somebody out there was looking out for me...[[[[[[[[[[smooches)))).....[/QUOTE]

Aww shucks ,you're going make me blush