Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Another Good Cop Deserves Kudos and More!

I just caught this story out of the UK.

An agent provocateur can have a conscience.

Nice.

A win for those who seek good overall...and perhaps a LESSON to my friends in the sustainable living and urban agriculture movements in this town.

Sometimes your biggest booster may be a plant...and we already know the government is watching these anti-corporate capitalist movements very closely.

Cheers!

"Given that Kennedy was, until recently, willing to assist the defence, one has to ask if the police were facing up to the possibility their undercover agent had turned native."

Gotta watch for those damned natives.

Good story. I wonder where he is now, sounds like he disappeared and doesn't have a home base anymore.

I remember one fairly recently, in Arizona I believe, where a narcotics cop turned into a marijuana activists and used his knowledge of how cops do their business against them, to expose them and their fraud. He eventually backed down because they fucked with his parental rights and threatened to take his kid. He definitely made fools of the narcos though.