Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I tried to tell you all that the Oakland County Circuit was racist

Leon Walker and his ex wife Clara Walker. Jessica Cooper is misinterpreting the law in order to make this man a felon and harder for him to get custody of his child. She would rather the cheating whore go back to her abusive ex-husband with the children than let a black man raise his kids. When i tried to tell ya'll about the treatment of black males at Oakland County Circuit Court ya'll didn't believe me. This is clearly a case of selective prosecution, if it wasn't the ex-wife would be charged with adultery.

I think Jessica is wrong about this case. I also think she is taking the wrong approach on medical marijuana. Neither obtusity makes her a racist.

Hey Mr. Race baiter, I hate to break it to you, but very few fathers get custody of their children in Michigan. Hell, I know one poor guy whose ex wife was strung out on drugs, and even took his kid with her to buy drugs, yet he could not gain custody. Here's the shocking part, he was white!

The courts in this state are biased toward fathers, and for a father to get custody, the mother pretty much has to walk away from her kids.