Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Cleveland's tourism slogan: At least we're not Detroit!

Last edited by iheartthed; May-10-09 at 10:36 AM.

This is a humorous video, but their first one is better.

His voice really annoys me.

That was some funny stuff!

I think the second one was funnier than the first. [[even though it took a jab at the D!)
    Last edited by rondinjp; May-10-09 at 08:58 PM.

MIRepublic Guest

Ha! Love it!

"Our main export is crippling depression." Brilliant.

Detroit & Cleveland are in an historic battle fore the bronze. lol

Hastily Made Detroit Tourism Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D30f...eature=related

I do not endorse.

Cleveland Rocks, At least for the people who live there.

At least the Tigers swept the Tribe this weekend!

I was there for Saturday's Tribe-Tigers game. I'm from Cleveland, and my g/f is from Detroit and she was in her Tigers ears and tail. Lots of Detroit fans there. As much as I love the Indians and Jacobs Field [[it'll never be Progressive to me), I think Comerica is a much nice ballpark with a lot more personality.

Cleveland does, in fact, rock. Hopefully LeBron will get us our first pro sports title since 1964. Any time you think Detroit has it bad, be glad you at least get the distraction of sports championships. We got nothing in C-town!

Detroit has all of my heart except when it comes to sports. In that case, I'm still a Clevelander at heart.

My wife gets so pissed at me because I won't "convert," but there is a part of me that can't let go until some sports deity breaks the Cleveland Curse.

My anology of loving Cleveland sports is this: I'm 33 years old and it's like being dumped at the alter six times in my life: The Browns lost to Denver three times in the AFC championship game in the 1980s [[two of them in heartbreaking, last-second fashion), the Indians lost the World Series twice in the 1990s [[I almost went on a shooting spree after they blew the '97 series), and the Cavaliers got bombed in the NBA Finals back in 2007. Of course, I'm leaving out every time Ohio State went into The Game undefeated in the 1990s, only to lose to inferior Michigan teams AND every Ohio State team that embarassed the entire state in two BCS championship games in 2007 and 2008.

Is there any sports existence more miserable than this? It's like saving yourself for marriage only to not be able to get it up on your wedding night.

Quote Originally Posted by Irvine Laird View Post
    Is there any sports existence more miserable than this? It's like saving yourself for marriage only to not be able to get it up on your wedding night.

Lmao!
    That sounds dreadful.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BasementBeat View Post
    Lmao!
    That sounds dreadful.
    It sounds like the reason I don't watch sports. One of them, anyway.