Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Too bad AT&T didn't patent their ideas!!!

They could have made a fortune!!

1993 predictions, almost 100% correct 17 years later!!

Me, after seeing that clip.

Per your first post, I actually remember all 4 commercials, and have thought of them from time to time, especially with the advent of the ipad and the netflix on the flatscreen on the wall. I just couldnt remember who put out the commercials... AT&T?? Geez, I hate AT&T lol

Interesting how we almost think nothing of these things nowadays since they are so common place. I was just thinking how 10 years, ago the idea of walking around with a super thin screen in my hand that can play tens of thousands of songs, movies, surf the net, and make purchases anywhere anytime would be unimaginable.

Playing with my smartphone still makes me giddy..I have a computer in my hand, I have a computer in my hand! I am such a nerd

I would've rather had this instead.

As for "Global Warming", give it up already.

It has already been proven to be junk science trotted out to support Cap & Trade and make people like Al Gore and Maurice Strong very wealthy.

Bell Labs [[the former research arm of AT&T) has done a great job of patenting things over their history. They have produced about a patent-a-day over their 85 year history.

AT&T Labs [[their current research division) is churning out 3 patents per business day.

Something to keep the IP lawyers busy.