Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Thousands of Dead Birds in Arkansas

I just heard Celeste Headley say on NPR that a mysterious mass death of birds over a mile or more area happened over the weekend.

Every culprit but the real one. I'm SURE it was a product of the HAARP project, or from one of our enemies who wanted to show they could do the same damn thing.

I'll search out news reports to bolster my analysis, but I feel this one in my gut.

Tesla's stuff made into weapons more deadly and dangerous than he'd EVER willingly allow...

I don't have an edit button, but this occurred in Arkansas.

Only credible news source thus far on-line : http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40874105/ns/today-green/

If it is ignored by the mainstream press, largely, then you can be assured it is from factions within our government.

Not unlike the Norway Spiral...how many of you remember THAT event?! Every time I bring it up, I get blank stares...because most of you do not understand how programmed you are by mass media.

Same program said the national average of TV viewing is 37 hours per week. Given that nearly NONE of my best friends watch ANY television at all...there must be some serious idiot-box addicts out there. To maintain this sort of average, it is easily imagined there must be at least one who watches DOUBLE that to make up for each who watch zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I don't have an edit button, but this occurred in Arkansas.
    Same state where they had tornados and severe weather over the weekend. That might explain the birds.

They are now reporting thousands of dead fish washing up on the Arkansas River, the day before the birds dropped out of the sky, 125 miles away.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40887450...ws-weird_news/
    Last edited by gazhekwe; January-03-11 at 11:30 AM.

Some god is obviously unhappy with Arkansas.lol

I seem to remember something in one of the Little House books. They had a bad tornado, and afterward, Pa and others rode out to find out how others had fared. At one point, they heard of a rain of dead birds. I don't think they saw it, but heard that it had happened in another town.

The first report I heard suggested that the birds might have been killed by fireworks? That sounds like a lame excuse.

Now I'm reading in The Detroit News that lightning or high-altitude hail may have killed 2,000 blackbirds. They don't explain why they used the "high-altitude" adjective.

The more excuses I hear, the more suspicious I get.

Sounds more like an industrial chemical leak -- or worse -- to me.

What does this have to do with the price of beer in Roseville?

Nothing. So, nobody will care.

I knew when the guy down the road started building this, something like this was going to happen.
    Attachment 8227
    Attachment 8228

Aw. Don't keep us hanging like that. From where did those cool photos come? Is that a telescope to the right?

I noticed they're named Blastertron.jpg and Death-Ray.jpg so I did a Google image search for them. No luck but it did find Lowell's 211.jpg banner [[of the bus) which must have been at the top of this page when Google's spider dropped by. Those spiders must be very busy to have picked up this thread so quickly!

Back to topic. ABC news reported that there was another bird kill about that time involving 100[[s?) of birds in Louisiana. "Wildlife experts are investigating."

They also said there was no lightning or hail [[on the ground) in the area in Arkansas at the time so that explains the need for the "high-altitude" qualifier. There seems to be some reaching going on behind the scenes for a normal explanation.
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-03-11 at 07:50 PM.

This could be related to the Rapture in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Aw. Don't keep us hanging like that. From where did those cool photos come? Is that a telescope to the right?

I noticed they're named Blastertron.jpg and Death-Ray.jpg so I did a Google image search for them. No luck but it did find Lowell's 211.jpg banner [[of the bus) which must have been at the top of this page when Google's spider dropped by. Those spiders must be very busy to have picked up this thread so quickly!

Back to topic. ABC news reported that there was another bird kill about that time involving 100[[s?) of birds in Louisiana. "Wildlife experts are investigating."
    Sorry, it's Dr. Evermor's Forevertron. It's about 15 miles from my place in Wisconsin. The guy is Tom Every. Really nice guy that's been building this stuff since the 80's. Sits at the end of a dirt road behind a scrap yard and across the highway from a huge closed down ammunition plant. He's trying to acquire the ammo plants old steam engines so he can power up the Forevertron. No charge to walk around the place. It's pretty wild.

http://heart2art2heart.com/pages/theforevertron.html

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Sorry, it's Dr. Evermor's Forevertron....
    Oh, wow! I love that stuff. I bookmarked the site. Thanks!

Thanks for the national news links, odd how they didn't appear in my ixquick searching...I didn't take the time to cross-reference what the overlords at google decided to pass through.

Although the references within the Alcott stories give me pause, the 'bleeding from the skull cavity' description of these bird's deaths does imply an ElectroMagnetic resonance issue...or some ramant hotzone-like virus, if anyone read that excellent book about the Marburg/Ebola outbreaks around that big Lake Victoria on the Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania borders...oddly around the same place where AIDS was delivered into our present reality.

EM, as in what can be beamed from a very powerful array off a particular layer of atmosphere, JUST like the energy-transfer device Nikola Tesla reportedly developed for FREE energy worldwide. [[one of the reasons he was marginalized and probably killed off from history, or at least the FULL and honest accolades he should have for allowing our modern lifestyle).

Still no cheers on this one...

We may have to get Fox Muldur and Dana Scully out of retirement to figure this one out

HAARP was the very first thing that I thought of. The count was 1,000 at first and quickly went up to 5,000. One article said they had a heart attack.

Every species has a resonant frequency.

It is specific to the size of their skull, which are all unique within a certain range.

Some say it is due the 'word' spoken by the Maker when imagining them into being...I'm cool with that analysis.

I am NOT excluding biblical-like scourges, either, but went with my gut on this one.

Karma CAN be a bitch on the rebound.

Man is not meant to destroy nature.

I hope I did this right.

Arkansas’ Birds Dead: Killed by HAARP’s Death Ray?

Were the red-winged blackbirds so depressed by the economy they decided to commit collective suicide in protest? Or is government bird testing to blame. You decide.

John Fitzpatrick, the Director of Cornell University’s Ornithology Lab, said a “washing machine-type thunderstorm” suddenly appeared in Arkansas and sucked the red-winged blackbirds up into its midst and spat them back out onto the ground. Fitzpatrick says this is the most likely explanation for the strange phenomenon of the black birds falling from the sky.
    A little research on the Internet reveals that thunderstorms do suddenly appear in time and space. Random, quantum thunderstorms. Magical realism come to life.
    That theory works until one considers that there were no reports of a storm over Beebe, Arkansas, where the birds fell from the sky like the frogs in P.T. Anderson’s “Magnolia.”
    The other theory so far is that a high degree of “stress” [[brought on by New Year’s fireworks or Arkansasians firing shotguns into the air) caused the blackbirds to take flight from their roost. It follows that they either all simultaneously had heart attacks then fell, or became so disoriented from the effects of the booms and flashes that they nose-dived onto streets, cars, houses, etc. But even if these arethe ultimate explanations, why is this the first we’ve heard of the theory? Someone needs to investigate who writes Fitzpatrick’s check.
    Anyone who has ever watched the Fox show “Fringe” knows that disasters and strange phenomena always have a sinister government twist. The usual methods of scientific inquiry cannot explain such events. Religion cannot explain such events. And so it is left to more paranormal forms of inquiry to make sense of such phenomena. Anyone who has ever read Charles Fort’s paranomal classic “The Book of the Damned” will attest to the fact that science and religion sometimes don’t know shit. [[Read “The Fortean Times” magazine for a regular dose of the anomalous paranormal so beloved by its namesake.)
    Fort was a lateral thinker. For instance, he noted that in 1883 a strange light could be seen all over the night sky across the world. This was the year of the famous volcanic explosion of Krakatoa, and many scientific authorities and observers blamed the glow on the explosion. Fort was able to prove that the glow had actually preceded the explosion of Krakatoa. Does this prove a conspiracy? No. But it does suggest that scientists weren’t exactly honest or were just plain stupid.
    Apply this lateral thinking to the dead birds and fish of Arkansas and at the very least we must question the scientific theories [[remember, they are only theories) of university professors and government scientists. Fitzgerald’s “washing machine-type thunderstorm” becomes just as laughable as any conspiracy theory.
    And what of the conspiracy theories already bubbling up around the dead birds and fish?
    The bodies of the Arkansas’ dead birds were hardly cold before Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists were blaming the government, the most likely explanation being HAARP [[High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). HAARP is an experimental program conducting research into the ionospheric applications of high atmospheric technological applications, including missile detection, radio transmission, etc. [[These are the admitted applications, remember.)
    Much of the attention directed at HAARP has been drawn to the program’s IRI [[ionospheric research instrument), which is capable of “exciting” certain areas of the atmosphere. The ionosphere, full of electrons, heavily influences the Earth’s electricity and radio transmission. And so HAARP’s research with the IRI has given rise to comparisons to Nikola Tesla’s Death Ray, causing many conspiracy theorists–including Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez—to believe that the IRI can cause earthquakes, storms, power outages, and on and on.
    For many, it is not a stretch to assume the dead birds over Beebe, Arkansas were the victim’s of HAARP’s “Death Ray” and maybe even the fish, too.
    Then again, maybe these creatures suffer from clinical depression, fried nerves or were sucked up into a washing machine thunderstorm as Fitzpatrick suggests.
    Me? I’m waiting to hear what Hugo Chavez has to say.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/4233...rps-death-ray/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP

HUman is meant to choose, always.

Without wisdom, we are PRONE to destroy nature, at the very least.

Thusly, human's MUST be meant to do the one or the other, and it is up to US to figure it out.

Humankind can amplify and magnify whatever we focus upon.

My fringe friend even introduced the truth to me that humankind can even surprise the Devil with our creative powers beyond even HIS evil adventures and intent.

That is part of what Free Will allows...and that ultimate creativity which is the echo of the Maker in each and every one of us...

That was for Danny, not you Bella.

Still missing my edit button...heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    That was for Danny, not you Bella.

Still missing my edit button...heh.
    What happened to the edit button? Also, I wish there was a way to give someone points for excellent posts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast