Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default If I post 20 threads a night....

... will I prove my ignorance?

Only if people read your words.

Elsewise, it is a very peaceful forest indeed.

But...I thought you couldn't prove a negative.

He just needs to get back to the country of Batsonia for a two week vacation and re-charge his batteries. Then he'll be as good as new.

Good thing I only have maybe an hour or two on the computer a night, and the fact I am a slow typer.

Stosh Guest

Just wait for the realization that his Medicaid payments have been cut again in his practice. 20 posts? Hah. Try 40 or 90.

Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    ... will I prove my ignorance?
    Don't know about that, but it is obvious that if someone develops an unhealthy obsession of needing to post in every thread every day, then that indicates a phobia about leaving even one political thread unanswered, perhaps in fear of a liberal getting in the last post on every thread, each day, which is totally unacceptable, and can only be successfully countered by board running very late in the evening.

Even the most benign subjects discussed on this board, having nothing to do with one's political ideology are being threadjacked or steered into politics anyway...
    Last edited by Flanders; May-10-09 at 09:43 AM.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    No, he posts exactly 20 posts per day, which is in the rules. He always follows the rules to the letter and immediately runs to the administrator if anyone else breaks the rules - kind of like the snot-nosed goody-good kid in High School that everyone hated. He lives in mortal fear of being banned.
    The hallmark of obsessive-compulsive disorder IMHO. And if he shorts himself one day, he makes it up another day. Priceless. I'm glad that he can keep track of it so well. He must have a blackboard or something. Maybe he invested some cash in a programmer to write him a program on his precious Mac to keep track?

ccbatson Guest

Now now children...let's not pout.

ccbatson Guest

Sour grapes, jealousy, frustration...nope, no confusion on my part, I have it spot on accurate.

ccbatson Guest

Projecting a bit Mr. Slim? Did I start this thread [[a personal attack against me, btw)? Who is insecure?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Projecting a bit Mr. Slim? Did I start this thread [[a personal attack against me, btw)? Who is insecure?
    My, my, a personal attack at you? I just asked a question about myself regarding the observations of others if I were to post 20 times a night.

Was there any reference to you in that question? If so, my apologies.
    Last edited by jams; May-12-09 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post

Well for someone who constantly feels the need to "run" the boards every night and keep "score" during trivial debates does seem an awful lot like self- validation[[i.e. someone's feeling slightly insecure of one's self).

ccbatson Guest

Is that how it "seems" to you? Paranoid, and inaccurate.

Funny, someone must stir the ...