Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Great Book- Cadillac offer on Travelocity right now.

The Westin Book Cadillac is the "SECRET" 4 star hotel for Detroit on Travelocity's offer right now. I was shocked when it revealed this was the hotel. The total was $127 for Saturday night! It was $299 on their website[[i had already looked into it). I urge anybody else looking for a hotel Saturday to consider it, but you might want to hurry because sometimes there is a limit on the rooms. Good luck
    Last edited by Dbest; December-30-10 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    The Westin Book Cadillac is the "SECRET" 4 star hotel for Detroit on Travelocity's offer right now. I was shocked on the return when it revealed this was hotel. The total was $127 for Saturday night! It was $299 on their website[[i had already looked into it). I urge anybody else looking for a hotel Saturday to consider it, but you might want to hurry because someti
    mes there is a limit on the rooms. Good luck
    What's the point on Saturday! Now Friday night I'd be all over it

I'm coming into town for the Lions game. Friday's rates were $399 at the Book on their website