Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Congrats to Roxi Dlite of Windsor

I caught her yesterday name on an NPR radio piece on not-so-famous Halls of Fame. In this case they cited Roxy as being from Windsor and for being crowned as the Reigning Queen of Burlesque and winner of Miss Exotic World 2010 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas. This honor seems to be awarded for the artsier retro-style strip tease as opposed to pump and grind pole and lap dance strip club fare.

Interestingly her wiki cites that she also once trained as an aerial acrobat with Cirque du Soleil. Her tagline is the Drinkin’, Strippin’, Smokin’ Machine.

So Congrats to our talented south side native daughter.

Classic burlesque pose complete with tassled pasties from her website.

I have had the privilege of seeing her twice! When she puts on a show she has the WOW factor going for her.
    I went to theater bizarre not even knowing who she was Roxi ended up being the highlight of the night for me that night.

I believe that cigar is a Cuban Cohiba Esplendido, available in her hometown of Windsor but of course not here.

One pastie for room service, the other to turn off the light, not DLite of course...

Is she a member of the Red Hat Society? She doesn't look that old...

Wh00t! I voted for her, I've seen her a couple times at Theatre Bizarre and she's pretty awesome

Yowza....I'd never heard of her before!
    But then I googled some pics of her and she is just gorgious! I LOVE her 40's and 50's looks. She ain't a bone rack either, which is perfect.