Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Fuck sports

Default Fuck sports

Im just messing with you jocks. [[inhale, cough cough) Its cool.

Since joining Dyes back in 2003, this is the first time I have ever clicked on the sports section.

I do have a theory to share.
    People are either competitors or creators. Whatever you do puts you in one section or the other.

Go Lions!

Wow, what a provocative thread title!

OK, now that you've provoked, and though I'm no jock, I do enjoy some sports activities. Therefore, I jokingly reply "eff those who don't appreciate athletics!", and who after several years perusing DYES, never venture into the sports sub-forum

Seriously though, how about this - some are competitors, some are creators, and some are a little of both. Personally, I'm usually motivated most by creating. Or at least by something atypical.

And specifically regarding sports, I'm a long-time college football fan. Winning the game is a goal, but playing well is also. And the team dynamic is interesting when a well executed plan comes together on the field. Think Tony Dungy. Or Belicheck, alledged cheating withstanding.

I love it.
    Lets keep it at the top of the list.

F all these rich babies in sports
    F the NCAA for suspending the OSU players, but wait, not till after the bowl game

hemingway wasn't creative at all.

Your right Gnome, he just told it like it was, with such grace. It was like a sport to him.

Youve muddled my black and white line Gnome, damn you.

Is bullfighting a sport?

not for the bull.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    not for the bull.
    Poor son of a cow...