Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Electronic Readers

Gave a Nook for Christmas. Any comments or suggestions from those who use e readers?

I'd be interesting in knowing whether the hands cramp up from gripping such a thin edge...I've got carpal tunnel in both hands and even holding a pen long enough to write a check causes my hand to go numb.

My partner has some problems with her hands, too. So far, so good. She uses large font and sits the Nook in her lap. Pages are easily turned, either by pressing a button [[lightly), or running her finger across the bottom of the page.
    Easier than managing a book, she says. I'm glad I got it for her!

I love my Kindle. Got it a few weeks ago and being a voracious reader...this thing saves me trips to the library and book store. Lots of free titles. I love the LARGE font capability. Sometimes I just don't want to wear my glasses! No carpal tunnel problems here. Happy reading!!

We both like the Nook, but this technically challenged Luddite can't get music files to play on it, yet!