Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Merry Christmas, May Your Hearts Be Light!

Merry Christmas to all folks of DY.

It isn't inportant if we are a lib or a con, Merry Christmas to All!!!

May all of Earth's children observe a Christmas Eve truce!
    Christmas truce

Christmas scene from Macomb County this morning: Four car accident on Gratiot, fisticuffs barely averted as a patrol car was nearby. Apparent shoplifting suspect running across the parking lot, pursued by a security guard [[guess who won that race). I was flipped the bird by another motorist when I stopped to let an elderly woman with a walker complete her trek across a side street.

I prefer the Fourth Of July...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post

It isn't inportant if we are a lib or a con, Merry Christmas to All!!!

May all of Earth's children observe a Christmas Eve truce!
    Christmas truce
    Agreed. Best wishes to everyone. I always enjoy the heated discussions over here. Sometimes I even find that I agree with my political adversaries. You learn something every day. Also, thanks Lowell for the opportunity to connect with so many interesting and diverse people. Happy Holidays.

Happy holidays to all, wouldn't the world be dull if we all had the same point of view.

Merry Christmas! [[And as people know me here a bit, here's a Christmas video with a wink. Could be considered NSFW but this one is Priceless!!!! )

Merry "Christ"mas indeed DY Family!
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post

It isn't important if we are a lib or a con, Merry Christmas to All!!!

Merry Christmas to all....God Bless us all and God Bless America.
    May the wind always be on your back and the sun upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    Merry Christmas! [[And as people know me here a bit, here's a Christmas video with a wink. Could be considered NSFW but this one is Priceless!!!! )
    Prettige vakantie Whitehouse.

A special Christmas this year for Ray1936. For the first time in 18 years. Ray and Marge Downing are sharing Christmas with both of their sons, Ken and Marty. Marty was able to fly in from Livonia to our home in Henderson, NV, to joing with us and Ken, who also lives in Henderson. Been a long time since we've all been together!

I only hope all the contributors to DetroitYes have had as warm and happy Christmas as we have. Left to right: Ken Downing, Ray1936, Mrs. Ray1936, and Marty Downing of Livonia. Taken at the Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas.

lit joe Guest

Merry Christmas and a properous New Year with the hope and change we need.

Merry Christmas, Ray! We like the Orleans, and saw a Las Vegas Wranglers hockey game there in November. Son number two, who once lived in Idaho, was cheering for the visiting Idaho Steelheads. Both now reside in Henderson.

We had season tickets for the Wranglers a couple years ago, Bob, but now just take in an occasional game. It ain't the Red Wings, but it'll do!