Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default More federal charges against Kwame

KING KWAME just piling up more trouble with the law while in prison.

Looks like the Kilpatrick were naughty, not nice. So, Santa's going to give this present. Oh my.

What's taking so long? I want the charges and I want them now!

Mommy and Daddy too. And maybe wifey.

I just hope the full truth comes out, whatever it is.. at the same time, it's another punch to the belly for the city's image, regardless of the outcome.. I hope Bing doesn't get blamed..

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade will be holding a press conference at 4:00 p.m. today.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010121...atch-Freep.com

muskie1 Guest

I always wonder when the generous loan provided by Nicholson,Penske,Karmanos and Gilbert will draw some attention from the feds. I'm sure no favors outside of the norm were provided to these gents.
    Last edited by muskie1; December-15-10 at 02:51 PM.

This is the cleanup indictments. This is the big canoe ride up sh!t creek for the Kwame Crime family. Kwame, the smartest, most intelligent, brightest star detroit ever had.

4 pm eh , it will probably take until 5 pm to read them all and that will lead us into the 5 pm news buuuuuuuuuuwahhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by muskie1 View Post
    I always wonder when the generous loan provided by Nicholson,Penske,Karmanos and Gilbert will draw some attention from the feds. I'm sure no favors outside of the norm were provided to these gents.
    Like the Synagro execs, the heads usually have enough layers between themselves and the corruption to avoid this. I'd be surprised if any of the people "at the top" are indicted.

Karmanos giving him the job is what bugs me. He's one guy at the top that should be a little bit concerned. Though the reality is nothing will come of it.
    Gotta admit though in 2008 when this all came down I never would have thought that so many would have been exposed. And its going to even get better in a few minutes.

KK, His Father, Mercado, Miller and Ferguson are going for the ride on this train.

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    Karmanos giving him the job is what bugs me. He's one guy at the top that should be a little bit concerned. Though the reality is nothing will come of it.
    Gotta admit though in 2008 when this all came down I never would have thought that so many would have been exposed. And its going to even get better in a few minutes.
    Anybody who was in any kind of $$$ contact with this corrupt thug has dirty hands to some level.

Looks like this will go back to when KK was in State Government , its been hinted the Government will do this under the RICO act
    http://www.ricoact.com/

The hard rain is starting to fall on Kwame and his buddies

Now you know why very few projects were ever completed and no one wanted to do projects in the city during those 7 years. A total waste.

People are always complaining about high speed rail, looks like Kwame & Company are going to ride it first.

Too bad they couldn't nail these crooks sooner before they did so much damage.

Too bad they haven't got Mom & Conyers too

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade will be holding a press conference at 4:00 p.m. today.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010121...atch-Freep.com
    And awaaaaaaayyyy we go. Interesting quote after the indictments were announced.

Kwame Kilpatrick’s attorney, James Thomas, said his client is innocent. “We look forward to fighting this case. I’ve talked to my client who is upbeat and is up for the fight,” Thomas said. “We expect that he’s going to be vindicated at trial as well.”

Wonder if Mr. Thomas believes in Santa too.

This involves MILLIONS or dollars. Also, involves KK BEFORE he ever reached the mayors office. The guy and his minions raped this city over and over for his own profit.

Maybe I could squeeze Bernard in here lol

Quote Originally Posted by rjlj View Post
    Now you know why very few projects were ever completed and no one wanted to do projects in the city during those 7 years. A total waste.
    I am so very sorry that I cast my vote in 2001 for Kwame Kilpatrick. Back in '01, we had so much to look forward to, and we thought he was the best choice, certainly better than Gil Hill. On the eve of '11, we know how wrong we were.

I can't even self-righteously say that I saw it by '05. In '05, I was torn between Kilpatrick and Hendrix, and wanted to vote for "none of the above." But that spring, I lost my job and moved out of the city, and like many, had no more say.

I'm so sorry for my bad judgment. Sorry that I ever cast that vote. And wondering what the 00s in Detroit would have been like with a Mayor Gil Hill.

Default Ford Auditorium

It was interesting to discover that there was a plan in place to redevelop Ford Auditorium. However, the firm did not want to hire Bernard to complete the deal, so it fell through.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    I am so very sorry that I cast my vote in 2001 for Kwame Kilpatrick. Back in '01, we had so much to look forward to, and we thought he was the best choice, certainly better than Gil Hill. On the eve of '11, we know how wrong we were.

I can't even self-righteously say that I saw it by '05. In '05, I was torn between Kilpatrick and Hendrix, and wanted to vote for "none of the above." But that spring, I lost my job and moved out of the city, and like many, had no more say.

I'm so sorry for my bad judgment. Sorry that I ever cast that vote. And wondering what the 00s in Detroit would have been like with a Mayor Gil Hill.
    Don't be so hard on yourself--many folks were taken in by KK. Had he been an honest man, he could have run for any political office in this country, and won. He was smart, handsome, and passionate. He threw it all away.

Thanks, LodgeDodger. I just get so angry whenever his name comes up on the news these days. I guess no one likes to be taken for a sucker and it seems as if that entire connection saw us coming from a mile away.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast