Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Model willing to vomit needed

I am looking for an attractive 20 something female model to sit for a photoshoot and, um, vomit. So obviously this is only for the brave of heart. It is for a photographic series “Things I Did With My Lunch” and would involve a single session lasting approximately 1 hour. The perfect candidate would have experience throwing up to eliminate some of the guesswork [[I have never been able to induce vomiting myself), but if you are interested and have never induced vomiting respond anyway. The result of the photo shoot will be a 3D print and compensation would be $100 + a 16x20” 3D print. Send me a message through my website if you are interested: www.chrisdean.com

thanks,
    Chris

Now there is a thread I never thought I would see here.

Holy Syrup of Ipecac, Batman, this is a doozy.

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    I am looking for an attractive 20 something female model to sit for a photoshoot and, um, vomit. So obviously this is only for the brave of heart. It is for a photographic series “Things I Did With My Lunch” and would involve a single session lasting approximately 1 hour. The perfect candidate would have experience throwing up to eliminate some of the guesswork [[I have never been able to induce vomiting myself), but if you are interested and have never induced vomiting respond anyway. The result of the photo shoot will be a 3D print and compensation would be $100 + a 16x20” 3D print. Send me a message through my website if you are interested: www.chrisdean.com

thanks,
    Chris

Can I take her up to City Council for the Public Comment portion of the meeting? I want to tell them what I think about them.

I didn't realize that attractive 20 something female models hung out on this forum.
    Could the above mentioned people start posting photos. Non vomit photos preferred.

Paging Terryh...

Chris,

In all seriousness, you will probably have 1000 times better luck on Craigslist than you will on this forum. Good luck with your series, hope you don't get any on your shoes!

attractive
    Why would that matter? Won't everyone be distracted by the puke?

I'm not the artist, but since the series is titled "Things I did with my lunch" I'm sure he's playing on the common practice of fashion models staying thin by throwing up their food in this particular photo.

Soooo, he probably needs a model-looking model for it to seem feasible. But your point is well taken, I'm sure the puke will be the star of the shoot.

I'm not attractive 20 something or female, but I sure can puke good. The morning after a night of tipping back a bunch of single malts at the House of Shamrocks usually does it for me. Let me know.

Lorax Guest

Best way to induce vomiting is to mix three teaspoons of powdered mustard in a juice glass full of water. Guaranteed results.

Isn't this what Craig's List was invented for? Weird people looking for weird stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Best way to induce vomiting is to mix three teaspoons of powdered mustard in a juice glass full of water. Guaranteed results.
    Yum.......

Yes, dear Forumers, there is a fetish for everything

Instead of trying to actually induce vomiting, why not just take the easy way out and concoct something that LOOKS like vomit for your model to spew.

As I recall, cream of mushroom soup worked pretty well for Robert Duvall in "The Great Santini".

Quote Originally Posted by GREENTROIT View Post
    Chris,

In all seriousness, you will probably have 1000 times better luck on Craigslist than you will on this forum. Good luck with your series, hope you don't get any on your shoes!
    Thanks, yes I am trying there too. Just trying to diversify my options. As for the the model being attractive it is important because it sets up the juxtaposition in the piece. Otherwise I could do it myself

Lorax Guest

I have an idea- juxtapose a clip from "The Exorcist" with the model ralphing in unison- might start a new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    I have an idea- juxtapose a clip from "The Exorcist" with the model ralphing in unison- might start a new trend.
    Lorax I object to the term "ralphing" for very personal reasons.

Retroit Guest

My problem is trying to get women not to vomit.

Go figure!

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rajdet View Post
    Lorax I object to the term "ralphing" for very personal reasons.

Sorry, I forget sometimes that there are still people out there named Ralph!

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    Can I take her up to City Council for the Public Comment portion of the meeting? I want to tell them what I think about them.
    OMG, I just sprayed Pepsi onto my keyboard. Best post of the month, Kraig!

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post

thanks,
    Chris
    Lowell, please cross-post to, Things you've seen in Detroit that make you go "ewwwww".

This is just simply plain and disgusting, puke = art, I dont think so. With all the starving children in the world you want to waste a good belly full of food for something you call art. Pfffftttttt.

CD, I have to say that I was pretty sure the responses to your thread wouldn't be so lighthearted but I was pleasantly surprised.

Is it just me or has Dyes taken on a new more humorous personality. I love it mixed in with the normal tightass political and righteous dogooder threads. I dont mean to poo poo on important social commentary, its just nice to see a little more flex in the mix.

Django -

I think he wants to do it in 10 - below Michigan weather. Frozen in mid stream in 3-D.

I'm watching the Cadillac Records DVD for the third time ! I knew a junkie once, that had every Chess and Checkmate record ever made. That would be over $100,000 grand now on Ebay.

And the spoiler is --- Minnesota Fats is Etta James father !
    Last edited by Bigb23; May-09-09 at 06:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast