Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Financial crisis, explained by an Irishman.

Including Irisch F-bombs.

Love that guy. The comments associated with that video:
    THIS MAN IS AN IRISH NATIONAL HERO !!

We at xfm Dublin, Ireland, WANT this man to return home and run the country :-) Even if this man was in a fucking coma, he could do a better job than Fianna Fail and their wanker banker and developer mates. It will be a cold day in Hell, when another Banker / Builder / Property Developer / Speculator or 'Fianna Failure Lizard' wipes the eye of the Irish People. They should stick to shovelling shit ! That is what they are used to, that's what they are good at.

Yeah, I lived in Dublin in the mid eighties and back then the economy wasnt so great. I left and this so-called economic miracle came about. They had houses, shanties really, the size of my garage selling for half a million bucks. This in a country that although enjoyable didnt have the resources to back up the values. In one sense they have it much worse in Ireland, Greece and Portugal than we do in North America when the shit hits the fan.