Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Enough with Lobbyists

The link below is just shocking! I mean what is to gain by this?

Can we all agree that lobbying needs to be stopped and both scum....er I mean political parties should agree. At the very least make lobbyists only spend $1,000 on any one campaign. That way sum sich as this wont piss taxpayers money on something that aids the enemy [[yes China is the enemy).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40565987...ss-going_green

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...120806874.html

Hilarious, these dickheads preached against everything wrong with Big Government and now here they are...pulling the same shit.

It ain't that easy. Try prying their hands off of the loot. In this Idiocracy, common sense, laws and morals mean nothing. Just watch teevee, listen to the radio and surf the internet. We're f+*#*d!

The momentum of the empire is already gone, the only thing we can do is gather like-minded individuals to plan what we'll do when it finally crashes around us.

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    The momentum of the empire is already gone, the only thing we can do is gather like-minded individuals to plan what we'll do when it finally crashes around us.
    Like minded individuals? If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Can we all agree that lobbying needs to be stopped and both scum....er I mean political parties should agree.
    People would have to have a *gulp* "sacrifice for the greater good" attitude in order to pull that off. I mean, would a supporter of one party care if their party uses lobbyists to their own benefit but to the detriment of their political rival?

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Like minded individuals? If you say so.
    What do you really MEAN, Vox?

Be clear. ADD to the dialogue.

Please. Don't merely dig, it just gets you dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...120806874.html

Hilarious, these dickheads preached against everything wrong with Big Government and now here they are...pulling the same shit.
    Just like the current administration was going to "change the way Washington works." Yeah, things are really different now.

Everything i need to know about politics i learned from the Who