Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Happy anniversary GSCC!

Happy Anniversary GSCC!! A hearty thank you to Cub, Viva, Mama Cub and to all whose lives have been touched by this endeavor. Many happy returns!

Hope that the day went well for everyone today, and happy anniversary!

Cman: The day went extraordinarily well. Lots of kids searching for eggs. Lots of people enjoying some pancakes and sausages. Beautiful pictures with the Easter Bunny. I'm sure we will be posting some pics on the website soon.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this day a great success!

I am glad to hear that and will look forward to pictures. Congrats on another wonderful event!

Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the day with us. Big thanks to our great helpers who helped make this a success. It was great to see everyone and to watch the kids dash through the yard & garden looking for eggs. They all loved the Easter Bunny & of course, the candy! Check out some of the pictures on our blog:
    http://www.georgiastreetgarden.blogspot.com/

Hope everyone has a great Easter!

What? No pictures of me being mauled by the kids? Where's the fun in this?

sorry, I didn't get any of those! But they would have been precious!! haha. Check with Cub...

Congrats, Cub, to you and everyone involved with the Georgia Street Community Collective!! You are a true inspiration!! We wish you the best and continued success in making life better for everyone!!

Great pictures of the fun you guys! I've spotted my buddy Michael in one of the pictures. Now that is one big Easter Bunny; I hope he got breakfast as well

Cub,
    I admire your passion and dedication. To create these memories for the young is forging the future of Detroit.
    Happy Easter!
    Last edited by PCE; April-12-09 at 12:29 PM.

Looks like everyone had a great time! Great job guys. You are quite an inspiration.

It was amazing! The smiles and laughs from the young and old. Just wait till this summer!!!!

Default Updated Pictures on the blog!

http://www.georgiastreetgarden.blogspot.com/

It's still there--with some great updates!

I some how lost the site on my favorites. The gardens are looking good.

Yard Sale/Bake Sale is on Again!

Saturday, June 27th - 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m.
    9352 Georgia Street - Detroit

Lots of items for sale! Fresh Baked Goods! Hot Dogs, Chips & drink

Donations of clothing, household goods and bake sale items are welcomed! Please e-mail us at georgiast313 at yahoo dot com and let us know if you have items to donate and when you will be dropping them off.

Perhaps a little wedding celebration could occur on that date? Unfortunately, I will be out of town as my 93-yr-old father has to have surgery on the 26th in Grand Rapids...so I will be staying there for a couple of days. Lodgedodger, if you could maybe handle this, I would be eternally grateful.

Please come to our Yard Sale/Bake Sale and help us raise the funds necessary to work on the Community Center/Market.

Bump to bring to the top

Saturday Morning Bump

Cub- the garden looking real good! How's that Black Gold working out?

Reading and Movie Night Tonight 6:30 pm

Pictures of Reading Night and Movie Night 6/20/09
    www.georgiastreetgarden.blogspot.com

Our new website is up and running but still somewhat under construction.

Please check it out! www.georgiastreetcc.com

And don't forget about the Yard Sale/Bake Sale this Saturday from Noon to 6 p.m.

Pre-Weekend Bump...Saturday is a very big day...

Yard Sale/Bake Sale Noon to 6:00pm
    Reading Night begins at 7:30pm with a Movie immediately following

Please see our NEW website for more information...www.georgiastreetcc.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast