Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit brawl makes it to TMZ... news at 11.

Nothing but good news for Detroit. ;-)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/06/mike-e...-mccain-video/

Quote Originally Posted by marcwigle View Post
    Nothing but good news for Detroit. ;-)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/06/mike-e...-mccain-video/
    I am amazed that the Key Club is still open. Does anyone know if the restaurant is still opened? I used to go the Key Club back in the late 90's before they went ghetto. I stopped going there when I went there one night and some dude was asking for a cover something I had not paid during my previous visits.

I won't lose any sleep over this badly affecting Detroit's image... the TMZ viewing crowd isn't exactly the type of demographic Detroit should worry about.... they probably enjoyed the action....

Yikes! I like to 'Paar-tay' like this... hah. NOT. This must have been the b-day 'after party' after Mike Epps 'gig' at the Fox Theater last week. Some peeps I know working at the Fox said his show was nuts and the wall paper, plaster and rafters were nearly torn down there. LOL! I started to see him at the Fox then said forget it... I can only imagine what what down that this Key Club place. Where it Key Club BTW? Is it downtown???
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    I am amazed that the Key Club is still open. Does anyone know if the restaurant is still opened? I used to go the Key Club back in the late 90's before they went ghetto. I stopped going there when I went there one night and some dude was asking for a cover something I had not paid during my previous visits.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-07-10 at 06:31 PM.

lilpup Guest

If you ever want to see an overblown sense of entitlement go watch celebs like this in action. They get away with it in L.A. where everyone kisses box office ass, a little less in NYC, not so much in Detroit.

That's a point! LOL! ------
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    If you ever want to see an overblown sense of entitlement go watch celebs like this in action. They get away with it in L.A. where everyone kisses box office ass, a little less in NYC, not so much in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yikes! I like to 'Paar-tay' like this... hah. NOT. This must have been the b-day 'after party' after Mike Epps 'gig' at the Fox Theater last week. Some peeps I know working at the Fox said his show at the Fox was nuts and the wall paper, plaster and rafters were nearly torn down there. I started to see him at the Fox then said forget it... I can only imagine what what down that this Key Club place. Where it Key Club BTW? Is it downtown???
    The Key Club is located on Franklin between Rivard and Riopelle. There is a restaurant on the first floor and the bar is upstairs.

Oh yes, wasn't Steves Soul food connected with that. Yeck... no thank you. His food was once good [[way back when he started out on Grand River) but not lately to me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    The Key Club is located on Franklin between Rivard and Riopelle. There is a restaurant on the first floor and the bar is upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    What a loser. He needs to take his punk a$$ back to LA.