Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Urban Craft Fair 2010

Photos from the Fillmore at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair 2010. Great stuff this year !

http://www.detroitfunk.com/?p=4971

What the heck LENS were you using for those ultimate fish-eye shots?

LOVE the one of the sound and light control area looking down upon the stage!

Thought you might have captured a shot or two of a few friends who were there...but I saw nobody familiar.

Dude, you never told me you knew John Sinclair - we gotta rap about that !
    8mm lens with lightroom corrections on some.

I roomed with him, and made certain he had hot caffeine and the occasional morning oats and/or eggs in the morning...but I can hardly say I know the man. He would recognize me in a crowd.

He is an enigma, and doesn't open up willingly and easily...especially to my effervescent loony self! LOL

I honor him and cherish the time I had at the BoHouse, even through the consternation which permeates the place [[or at least used to, I've not been around it much in the past year and a half, but have overheard positive comments from various sources). Met some marvelous individuals through him, including two friends I will hopefully never lose.

How did THAT come up in our conversation this morning?! LOL

You really are as random as me...

I am threadjacking my own stupid thread here..- sorry - hahaha !

just mixing up real world and forum world for a moment. He made a face when your name came up, and then everybody laughed [[nobody had anything bad to say bout ya) - so I figured there was a story there.

anybody find a black thinsulate glove?

Great pics. I was hoping to see more of the crafts that were there... anyone got some?

Great event with some really really talented people. My only "gripe" [[if you want to even call it one) is that it ran the same weekend as Saturday's Noel Night. But then I think one could almost say that about any sort of cool events- that there are too many of them and they have to have conflicting dates, which isn't a bad thing.

I hope these immensely talented folks did well and I think the State... er, Fillmore is a great venue for this sort of thing. Great pics BTW.