Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default FBI keeps orchestrating terror plots?

Interesting article from Counterpunch today. It seems every "terror plot" that's uncovered is actually fomented by the FBI. But then it's couched in such a way that people may not understand what's going on.

http://www.counterpunch.com/roberts11302010.html

The Portland "Bomb" Plot

Fabricating Terror

By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS
    Why does the FBI orchestrate fake terror plots?
    The latest one snared Osman Mohamud, a Somali-American teenager in Portland, Oregon. The Associated Press report by William Mall and Nedra Pickler [[11-27-10) is headlined in Yahoo News: “Somali-born teen plotted car-bombing in Oregon.”
    This is a misleading headline as the report makes it clear that it was a plot orchestrated by federal agents. Two sentences into the news report we have this: “The bomb was an elaborate fake supplied by the [FBI] agents and the public was never in danger, authorities said.” The teenager was supplied with a fake bomb and a fake detonator.
    Three sentences later the reporters contradict the quoted authorities with a quote from Arthur Balizan, special agent in charge of the FBI in Oregon: “The threat was very real.”
    The reporters then contradict Balizan: “White House spokesman Nick Shapiro said Saturday that president Barack Obama was aware of the FBI operation before Friday’s arrest. Shapiro said Obama was assured that the FBI was in full control of the operation and that the public was not in danger.”
    Then Shapiro contradicts himself by declaring: “The events of the past 24 hours underscore the necessity of remaining vigilant against terrorism here and abroad.”
    The story arrives at its Kafka-esque highpoint when President Obama thanks the FBI for its diligence in saving us from the fake plot the FBI had fabricated.

MORE AT THE LINK ABOVE ...

It's like the actor who has to stage his own play or the musician who has to put on his own concert. They have to toot their own horns - display their own talents, to get them out to the market place. The FBI has to let us know they're working on our behalf - so they stage a terrorist act by a teenager [[not that a teenager is harmless - if you've ever raised one you know what I'm saying). Who better than an angry, malcontented teenager to talk trash and jump on board a revolutionary bandwagon? They'll probably send him to Guantanamo for the rest of his life.

Too bad the WikiLeaks guy can't get his hands on FBI files.

gdogslim Guest

His dad told the FBI! His dad turned him in thank god, too bad more parents don't do this.
    What the hell are you talking about.

It is the radical Muslims who want to destroy this country.

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    Gee, I wonder why. Because they hate our McFreedoms?

His dad turned him in ? No he didnt. He told the FBI that his son could probably be converted, and the FBI radicalized and trained him and gave him the bomb.

JUST LIKE WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING #1.

ooops.

FAKE.

This does sound like they found a kid they could groom for a good press story.

His dad told the FBI! His dad turned him in thank god, too bad more parents don't do this.
    What the hell are you talking about.

Who was it who trained him and gave him materials? Radical muslims........or the FBI? We'll likely never know UNLESS, as suggested by another poster here, Wiki leaks provides us information that will probably be classified and held secret forever by the FBI. Not because it's truly important, rather because it's truly revealing.........and embarrasing.

The FBI was able to abscond with every security camera capture around the perimeter of the Pentagon's, or better yet, Donald Rumsfeld's little house-cleaning, within fifteen minutes of the event.

Does that NOT indicate some fore-knowledge of the timing and scope of 9/11?! They played a solid hand in the cover-up afterward. All of this proven.

Used to think they were worse during J.Edgar Hoover's unholy reign...but I'm really not so sure. Just like any large organization, I'm sure there are good agents, but the bulk of their bosses are not.

They really tried to influence that Taylor attorney and his wife when these two patriots stuck publicly to their observations regarding the so-called Underwear Bomber in the boarding airport and after the plane landed at Metro. The FBI changed their official story FOUR TIMES, while our local hero never budged. Why would the FBI lie and be complicit with another cover-up?!

No cheers on this one...got my blood boiling too early this morning.

It isn't the plot the FBI is after. It is those willing to perpetrate these heinous crimes against humanity. In this case they did right.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    It isn't the plot the FBI is after. It is those willing to perpetrate these heinous crimes against humanity. In this case they did right.
    I'll speculate that with all of the tea-baggers and militia members in this country who talk about the president's demise, not to mention people denied medical coverage and unemployment benefits, while corporations and CEO's are being bailed out and tax exempted, and congress is enjoying the very things they deny us, the FBI has no problem finding people who vent their anger and are willing to say and do things none of us would consider under normal circumstances - not necessarily illegal. And this wouldn't include them durn Muzzzzzlims and furriners.

gdogslim Guest

HIS DAD TURNED HIM IN.
    Great job FBI, keep up the good work. Next time just kill em, like that one guy in Michigan who pointed a gun at you and you blew him away.

Why are all these terrorists Muslim, male young and radicalized by Muslim clerics?

"Yelling "Allahu Akbar!" -- Arabic for "God is great!" -- Mohamud tried to kick agents and police after he was taken into custody, according to prosecutors."

Racist creep.

gdogslim, I would hazard a guess that most are uneducated and disenfranchised. Others are well-educated but ghettoized [[similar to what is going on in England). Using religion as the front, it is easy to get many people to do anything in the name of religion.

It isn't the plot the FBI is after. It is those willing to perpetrate these heinous crimes against humanity.

Neither. It's bout keeping their budget and staffing levels up, so they have to toss these things to the press every now and then to show how important and valuable they think they are. If nothing happens naturally, they have to make something happen.

gdogslim Guest

HIS DAD TURNED HIM INTO THE FBI. Can anyone comprehend that?
    His dad is a high payed engineer at INTEL. His family is wealthier than 90% of people in Africa. Disenfranchised? That is a laugh, an old worn out liberal media talking point to make people feel sorry for the self made loser.

His dad is a high payed engineer at INTEL. His family is wealthier than 90% of people in Africa. Disenfranchised? That is a laugh, an old worn out liberal media talking point to make people feel sorry for the self made loser.
    Actually, if you look at Al-Qaeda, the upper echelon are rich kids. Kind of makes sense: If you grow up with all sorts of things handed to you on a silver platter, what do you care if you destroy property? After all, your whole life it's appeared out of thin air.

Can't YOU comprehend that it didn't have to go as far as it did? That it was all for show for the press? They could have contacted him as soon as they were made aware of him and let him know he would be watched and possibly charged. They didn't have to lead him by the nose to something pressworthy.

gdogslim Guest

I'm glad they set him up with a fake bomb, now they can put this scum away for life.
    The FBI asked if he really wanted to blow up innocent people children etc., the terrorist said no the more the better. I guess he REALLY wanted those 72 virgins they promised him.

I don't hear Obama, he is awfully quiet on this.

littlebuddy Guest

The terrorists in Islam are the true followers of Islam. This is what Islam is all about, submission of everyone to Allah, wheather by conversion or force. Moderates Muslims I am sure for the most part are nice people, but they are not true Islam. Much like liberal professing christians are not really christian. People can put their heads in the sand and pretend, but radical Islam is what Islam is really all about.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    Much like liberal professing christians are not really christian.
    What do you mean by that? Sincerely.

littlebuddy Guest

Those that deny Jesus as the son of God, God in the flesh, The Holy Spirit is just a force, all religions are just paths to God, Jesus was a good teacher, nothing more,etc. Not saying they are bad people, just wrong.

White collar criminals sell junk that helps crash economies and do not go to jail, they get trillions.

The U.S. military kills innocent people from the sky using robot planes and they get billions and medals.

The FBI spends millions to convince people to perform terrorist acts then uses them to justify the millions they get.

What do we get? Foreclosed, fired, offshored, shafted, kicked off unemployment.

And you fuckers want to talk about god and the holy spirit? For real? You are fools.

I believe bin laden has been killed in the bombings at Bor Bora, years ago, but both sides keep him alive for political reasons.

Okay. But why did you use the word "liberal" here?
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    Much like liberal professing christians are not really christian.
    Do you believe that Christ was a conservative? Neutral? Apolitical?

I ask only because I've never heard anyone make a statement like that. I'm curious about the source of this idea.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast