Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Obama Superbus??? [[For Realszzz!!)

From the Onion News Network:

Of course the plan isn't real.....

...but the Onion News Network did not count on the Dutch to spoil their joke!! Superbus is for real!! On September 17 this year a working prototype rolled out of the garage on the Lelystad test circuit in the Netherlands.

Look at that tight turning radius!!

Website.

\

Last edited by Whitehouse; November-28-10 at 10:00 AM.

Long overdue

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    Long overdue
    That's another mistery. No one knows where that bus, or filmprop, went after the movie shoot.

Instead of opening a fresh topic, I remembered this one in which the superbus was mentioned. The Dutch Superbus today went on a trip to Dubai for an exhibition.

I've seen it once in person at the Delft University, where it was born. Awesome machine, nuff said. And coincidentally I saw this very machine take off from Schiphol airport.

Keeping the thread alive.

Here's the Dubai presentation. Creating headlines in Dubai.

Pictures.