Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Car crunched by bricks?

Friend says she heard a car got crunched by bricks off a building on State Street today. Anyone hear anything or know which building?

do you mean "crushed?"

FYI Moving car + personal brick wall = car crunched my bricks,

I found it pretty clear. Should the facts prove different , I dont think the grammar is at fault. Or is it?

Attachment 7890
    And if you've ever had your bricks crunched, you know how painful it can be.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-16-10 at 07:33 PM.

According to the news...parked car...bricks came from unknown source above.

woodwardboy Guest

I think the main culprit was gravity....

DC48080 Guest

Just one brick fell. One brick.

No reason to verify if the rest are secure...... guess we will see ...... tee heee

What a worthless article

I walked by today at noon. About a story and a half worth of bricks 2 bricks wide were missing from the facade 5 stories up. Don't know if those were removed afterwards through. Took a picture with my phone but you can't see it well.

TY.... more info than the reporter gave...tee hee

Bricks the fell into the person's car in Washington Blvd near W. Grand River Ave. and State St. is cause by building owned by Wingate Mgt. The person is looking forward for a lawsuit right away.

Boom goes the dynamite...

Welcome to the forum, canuckr. That was the best use of a first post I've ever seen.

The quality of the Google street view photography at this location isn't worth posting.

Welcome to the forum, Canuckr!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckr View Post
    Boom goes the dynamite...
    sure looks like more than one brick to me!

Yesterday they put scaffolding with a plywood "roof" up over the sidewalk on the Washington Blv. and State Street sides. Although, looking at the damage to that van, I'm not sure the plywood would do much to prevent further damage or injury.