Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default If you thought So Cold in the D was bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9PAkfmtsPQ

then you'll love "3 of Detroit's Best Female Rappers representing Moulin Rouge Style"

MSUguy, you're WRONG for not giving a warning about the big girl in the skimpy outfit LOL. I barfed while I was laughing.

Our very own Danny is dating the big-boned chick

OFFENSIVE: Worse than that other infamous um-er 'jingle' that's been linked on certain sites who promote it to 'affirm' their position that this IS Detroit life without variance. The 'comments' posted to this thing prove my point.

Another example of the ugly useless segments of youtube [[available to kids and teens not just us 'grown folk' who may get a fast laugh, and move on). Though youtube is an excellent site for information, news, and instruction otherwise.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-20-10 at 06:02 AM.

When did they start serving drinks at the Y?

Quote Originally Posted by tetsua View Post
    MSUguy, you're WRONG for not giving a warning about the big girl in the skimpy outfit LOL. I barfed while I was laughing.
    My bad lol I should've warned about the big girl.

Best part by far is guy with the cream of wheat box in bed

Not so bad, I watched it last night and had forgotten about it until now.....
    ....I'm haunted by "It's so cold in the "D" even still?

....and still finding ways to keep peas

it's so cold in the "d" has over 2.5 million hits on youtube so far. LOL

OMG! I just viewed this.

Wow. Embarrassing on pretty much every level. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Our very own Danny is dating the big-boned chick
    Why do you say that?

omg. That was painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    OFFENSIVE: Worse than that other infamous um-er 'jingle' that's been linked on certain sites who promote it to 'affirm' their position that this IS Detroit life without variance. The 'comments' posted to this thing prove my point.
    No doubt. People love the lowest common denominator bullshit to help confirm for themselves that they are somehow better and "Detroiters" need their help. You can see so much of it even here that perhaps it should be called SchadenfreudeYes.com. I see it even in the expectations that the Book Cadillac should be thankful to welcome people for $50 a night.

Perhaps we need a sister video with stretch panted suburbanites eating ice cream cones at Walmart. LOL, LOL... bla bla bla.

Why do you say that?
    He told me he liked bigger women a few years back...whatever floats your boat I guess

This video was bad, but So Cold in the D still gets the prize for overall suck

I thought there rhyming skills were actually pretty good.

My favorite line
    "you need some goggles for this shit"

I love this video. It makes everything that I've ever done look so much better by comparison.