Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Trump may run for president

Mr Trump, who stars in the American version of TV show The Apprentice, said he believed that "everybody's ripping America off".

The 64-year-old real estate mogul singled out China, saying that the country was "getting away with murder" by manipulating its currency.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11790558

Well, between Palin and Trump for 2012, and they both have crappy reality shows, I'd go with Trump, because he has more business experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Well, between Palin and Trump for 2012, and they both have crappy reality shows, I'd go with Trump, because he has more business experience.

And. he likes to fire people.

LOL.... I was thinking Omorosa for special envoy to North Korea.... she'd bitch slap Kim Jung Il into submission!

Blarf Guest

Trumps little rant on that slob Rosie O'Donald are good enough for him top get my vote.

gdogslim Guest

can you say Publicity Stunt ?

Trump needs to stick with having a reality show and his business interests.. he will have no knowledge on foreign policy, no knowledge on addressing social issues.. his main agenda will only e trying to expand the safety net for profiteerists..

.. he will have no knowledge on foreign policy, no knowledge on addressing social issues.. his main agenda will only e trying to expand the safety net for profiteerists..
    That pretty much describes 99% of Washington

TRUMP IS OUT OF THE RACE! [[Bit of a pity he gave in so easily. It could be so entertaining. Bachmann was betting on the wrong horse.)

I think Trump just wanted to see whether he could make any money from running, like Newtie and his Newt, Inc..

You really didn't think at any time Trump was going to run did you ? For most people you can find skeletons in the closet. With Trump his skeletons would be running out of the closet as soon as they heard the word vetted.