Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Typewriter Repair in Detroit Area?

I have a few manual typewriters that I still enjoy having & using, partly because they are so archaic. One needs repair, another a good reconditioning. Does anywhere in these parts still do such work?

Used to be a guy on Hayes near Houston-Whittier. Not sure of the name.

I will check for you tomorrow.The guy who repaired mine has his sticker on the typewriter at the lot.

Try Detroit Buggy whip, Button Hook and Typewriter repair, I think they are in the phone book.

Snooping the Yellow Pages I found a place on McNichols East of Wyoming. It was the only one in Detroit that I found. I saw no reviews at various websites. Plus I have zero clue[[!) about them good or bad. Typewriter Repair is mentioned in their listing. Accurate???

L&R Office Products
    8514 W McNichols Rd, Detroit, MI 48221-2594
    [[313) 861-5707

Oakland Business Machines,Clarkston,248-625-6969.