Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Marc Cunningham - Pleads Guilty to Bribery

The Detroit News is reporting today that this guy was paid a $300,000 "commission" from Syncom Funding for getting the two City Pension Funds to fund an investment Syncom proposed. This is not bad work for a college dropout.

http://detnews.com/article/20101105/...bribery-charge

Anybody know about Syncom? Or the "investment" they did with the Pension Funds?

You beat me to it, Packman.

I don't know about the specifics, but it is VERY encouraging that he stood up and was HONEST about his involvement, and knowledge that he had committed a crime. He is ready for whatever punishment is coming his way.

Reading his words was actually stunningly surprising to me...but it shouldn't be, since I pray I always leave room for any- and every-one to learn and grow...as long as they're still taking in breath and blinking. [[as long as they are still alive)

Cheers

Default mixed feelings

Well I have mixed feelings on this because for one I voted for Kawmie and also Marc Cunningham was my boss a Tmobile. He never really said anything about it when we made jokes he would just laugh. He had pictures of him a kawmie at the office. He to younger kids went to a school that kawmie told him to go. His older daughter goes to the same school he drop out of so I think he's more close to the former mayor than he's letting on.

This is one step closer to locking up KK's Daddy. Sweet!