Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Kids in Woodbridge

I live in Woodbridge and I'm fairly new to the neighborhood. My 10-year-old son is bored and wants someone to play with :-) I was wondering if anyone else here knows of a kid around his age in the neighborhood, or has any idea of how he can meet other kids in the area. He goes to school elsewhere so he doesn't get a chance to meet neighbor kids the usual way.

I guess it's not really a kid neighborhood. I do see people with very small children around, and I see a few teenagers, but haven't really seen any in between. Bummer.

Cristina,
    We have been in Woodbridge for many years and our kids grew up here. It was wonderful for the kids and we had a terriffic network for them and parents via a babysitting coop that served as much more. Some of our friends have a son around that age. You can email me for more info. Welcome to Woodbridge. Are you new to the city or just Woodbridge? It really is a wonderful place. keithwpt@gmail.com

Hi Keith! Thank you so much for your response! I'll e-mail you later this evening :-)

I've been living here since July, and been involved in renovating my house since way before that. I love it too and look forward to getting involved more in the community.