Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default What if Gnome Ran the Forum?

Heh.

Couldn't resist.

Inane Speculation is my newest hobby...as IF I don't have enough to consider in the grand mystery of life.

Might as well make up something to tickle the imagination.

Cheers

I'm for it.

Bearinabox Guest

Would he let us say "d o u c h e b a g?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Would he let us say "d o u c h e b a g?"
    Or the now defunct blog, ........?

Unless, of course, his first rule is no Inane Speculation.

I'd have to be a conscientious objector.

Oh wait, I already am.

You forgot the spaces, JL.

That would be D y s p a t h y?!

Good Lord, are we tickling the cobra here or what?! I'm just making fun, not trying to get myself banned. Not sure what I'd do with myself if there wasn't a DetroitYES forum. I'd have to...[[shudder)...go out of the house sometime, maybe READ A BOOK when I can't sleep.

Gnome running the Forum.... [[visions of "One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest")...

Actually, Gnome [[whom I always talk to at the Forum picnic's) is a great guy... who has no qualms about letting people know when they act or say things that are stupid....

He'd make a great forum moderator!

LodgeDodger Guest

I love gnome.

Lowell, why don't you let gnome moderate for 24 hours? This could be fun. I'll take a 24-hour session, too.

Yeah, me too.

That's why I had to start this thread, after he jumped on the 'What would happen if Kwhyme were President' one.

Yankin' his chain...he knows my sense of humor. Or distinct lack thereof.

Cheers

If I were King of the Forrest, I'd ban all church ladies drinking grape nehi and smoking kools.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    If I were King of the Forrest, I'd ban all church ladies drinking grape nehi and smoking kools.
    Haha! Your pleasant personality is exceeded only by your wit!

Last time you used that line on me it was grape Faygo but apparently my drink of choice is now grape Nehi. Must be something that you older folks drink -- I had to google it. Still not a smoker. But thanks for the random and inaccurate stereotyping -- you sure are good for a laugh!

Oh, one more thought for the King of the Misspelled Forrest -- who the hell names his dog after himself? [[Stinky, right?)