Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default What if Kwame Kilpatrick was President?

I wonder what would America be like if the Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was POTUS...

Aren't you the same fool that started a thread about the real housewives of Mackinaw Island? And aren't you the same idiot who tried to draw a comparison between 8 mile and some road in Chicago?

I suspect, you are just a silly person who lives such a loser life that they way you feel complete is to post mildly moronic threads.

Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Aren't you the same fool that started a thread about the real housewives of Mackinaw Island? And aren't you the same idiot who tried to draw a comparison between 8 mile and some road in Chicago?

I suspect, you are just a silly person who lives such a loser life that they way you feel complete is to post mildly moronic threads.

Go away.
    I agree. Please go away.

Gnome, I am so sick of your bullying shtick. Chi-Det8 has as much right to post as you or anyone else. You may not like his or her threads, but different strokes for different folks.

The way I see it, someone is starting threads that are fun and harmless, and someone else in only four sentences manages to call somebody a fool, an idiot, silly, a loser and moronic, and then order that they leave. So the question is, who here is the one that is truly detracting from this forum?

Believe it or not, some find it to be harmless fun to imagine different scenarios and play them out in their mind. Applied creativity of a sort. If you don't like it, don't participate in the thread. It's pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    Gnome, I am so sick of your bullying shtick. Chi-Det8 has as much right to post as you or anyone else. You may not like his or her threads, but different strokes for different folks.

The way I see it, someone is starting threads that are fun and harmless, and someone else in only four sentences manages to call somebody a fool, an idiot, silly, a loser and moronic, and then order that they leave. So the question is, who here is the one that is truly detracting from this forum?

Believe it or not, some find it to be harmless fun to imagine different scenarios and play them out in their mind. Applied creativity of a sort. If you don't like it, don't participate in the thread. It's pretty simple.
    In comes the defender of the realm.

Quote Originally Posted by chi-det8 View Post
    I wonder what would America be like if the Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was POTUS...
    It would probably be in about the same shape when he left office as when Bush left office

This is looking serious.

The thread title made me laugh, so I like it.

Continue with your regularly scheduled e-Rage

gdogslim Guest

What if Kwame Kilpatrick was President?

It would be Bush's fault, as everything is blamed on Bush.