Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Sara palin MUST be stopped says the GOP....

Frankly, I can't wait to see her run on a ticket with Jim DeMint!

At least there is comfort and hope in her short attention span...... show her a shiny penny

Blarf Guest

I don't mind looking at her because she has nice tits. The only thing they really need to stop is her mouth from opening [[No pun intended......).

"There is a determined, focused establishment effort ... to find a candidate we can coalesce around who can beat Sarah Palin," someone described as a "prominent and longtime Washington Republican" told Politico. "We believe she could get the nomination, but Barack Obama would crush her."
    If Republicans are really feeling this way, it means they are actually using some common sense.
    Because it is true- Barack Obama would crush her in an election.

Why do you think she has any interest in running for Prez? It's in her interest to keep folks thinking she'll run, because she's making millions [[estimated at $20 million in 2 years) giving speeches to people who like and agree with her. Why give that up and expose herself to more folks who ridicule and don't like her?

I expect she'll keep folks guessing ntil the end. She will have some say, however, about the next Repub candidate will be.

She's had a taste of power, doing that run with McCain. Once you see how drunk you can get with power, it's hard to give up getting that taste in your mouth. Washington has an aura about it - it makes politicians feel greatness - it makes them believe they are superhuman - the power of government is addicting once you have experienced it.

If she thinks she can win, she will try to win.

If she runs she'll most certainly lose and her brand would be severly damaged. She'd have to be an absolute fool to run. She's living the life of Riley right now, why ruin it?

Maybe she could have someone teach her to speak and dress. I think she has given up on the knowledge part; sentence structure and maybe trying not to dress like a biker chick would be a start. No offense out there if you are a biker chick.
    However, I wouldn't vote for her if she was the last person on earth.

After analyzing the last few elections, I'd say she could win POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    Maybe she could have someone teach her to speak and dress. I think she has given up on the knowledge part; sentence structure and maybe trying not to dress like a biker chick would be a start. No offense out there if you are a biker chick.
    However, I wouldn't vote for her if she was the last person on earth.
    Biker chick, so true.

I wonder if McCain ever figured out how many houses he owns?

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    She's had a taste of power, doing that run with McCain. Once you see how drunk you can get with power, it's hard to give up getting that taste in your mouth. Washington has an aura about it - it makes politicians feel greatness - it makes them believe they are superhuman - the power of government is addicting once you have experienced it.

If she thinks she can win, she will try to win.
    Campaigning doesn't give you any power, in fact, I'd say it can be downright demeaning.

From everything I've read, Palin apparently hated campaigning, wasn't interested in seriously preparing for interviews and debates and learning the necessary minutia, and alienated many campaign workers in the process. Right now her disapproval ratings are 60-65% and haven't moved in months. There's a small group who love her and a larger group who don't and won't. There's going to have to be some major changes and revelations for her to get the nomination.

lincoln8740 Guest

Republicans are scared of Palin

Democrats are scared to death of Rubio

Here's how you stop Palin: stop talking about her all the time.

lincoln8740 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Here's how you stop Palin: stop talking about her all the time.
    Libs, especially female libs--can't help themselves.

I think they are jealous of her looks or maybe because men actually listen to her?

Maureen Dowd and Gail "the unibrow" Collins have written so many columns about Palin that the the word infatuation comes to mind

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln8740 View Post

Are you implying that Rubio could run for president as a Democrat?

Libs, especially female libs--can't help themselves.

I think they are jealous of her looks or maybe because men actually listen to her?

Maureen Dowd and Gail "the unibrow" Collins have written so many columns about Palin that the the word infatuation comes to mind
    Yeah, if they listen to her like they do most women, I don't think they're hearing anything.

Most men pay no attention to what she says, they may watch her with the sound turned down though.

I'm moving back to Canada where it all began for my family if Palin wins the top job , small town mayor that didn't serve a full term as Governor , she's dumber than a box of hammers . I thought it was scary that she could of been a VP

lincoln8740 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Are you implying that Rubio could run for president as a Democrat?
    The Republicans are scared of Palin because they see their chances in 2012 as fantastic and Palin could derail the whole thing.

The Democrats are scared of Rubio not only because he could whip the shit out of the anointed one in an election but he could also take the Latino vote over to the Republicans.

Just think about the blinded racist approval ratings by blacks of obama--Imagine if you had the same approval rating by Latinos of a Republican President?

And the Democrats shudder

Obama VS Rubio in 2012 would be an amazing race.
    2 minorities, both captivating and energetic... both motivational... and both fairly young...
    It would be exciting.
    And historic!

gdogslim Guest

The GOP doesn't conrtol Sarah Palin , either do the lest wingers at CBS, ABC, NBC, PMSLSD, or CNN or even at fair and balanced FOX.

BTW, Why does the left give a pass to the obscene and vulgar Barbara Boxer and even Granholm is given the kid glove treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnatic View Post
    she's dumber than a box of hammers . I thought it was scary that she could of been a VP
    politically, she ain't that dumb

About frickin time! As they said in V for Vendetta, "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast