Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Cast Iron Radiators

Anybody have any of these laying around that they're not using? I have a buddy looking for a few of these.

Ask these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Ask these guys.

Nice one Gnome.

Try third ave Hardware, they might have some laying around in their yard. Im seeing a buddy tomorrow who may have a line on some, Ill ask him.

The spike in metals in the past decade made finding cheap stuff like this impossible to find compared to back in 2003.

Otherwise Id check the scrapyards and ask around. You could just pay full price if you feel buying anything made of ferrous and non-ferrous metal thats not brand new was stolen.

Try to find someone upgrading to forced air heat. CHACHING

My sister's friend might have some still. They had a huge house in Flint which Hurley Hospital razed in the summer and there were a ton of them in the house before it was demolished. Send me a message and I will let you know..

Try Architectural Salvage on Grand River at W. Warren. Last time I was there, they have plenty of them.

http://www.aswdetroit.org/

Thanks everyone for their suggestions. Viva, I have PM'd you.

And Viva comes in all the way from tangaland with the correct answer! Impressive.

Toolbox Guest

Try the yard on Mack east of Eastern Market.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    And Viva comes in all the way from tangaland with the correct answer! Impressive.

hahaha. Hi Gnome! tangland! Love it!!!

Islandman, I replied to your msg.

Bring several strong friends and a hernia belt.