Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Has Anyone Seene Christine Beatty?

Now, that everyone knows who the F**k she is, she wants to keep a low profile.

Unfortunately, no....

I suspect she will fade off into local history. Ten years from now if you mention her name, most people will respond, "Who?"

Kwame will likely still be well known. Like OJ, I suspect he'll do something dumb again in the years ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Unfortunately, no....

Fortunately, no. Worthy showed that no one was above the law and kept her from returning to power. She's done her time. As long as she stays out of power, let her move on.

I don't think it will be that simple. While Kwame was in jail and she was awaiting her turn, she was seen out at a bar with Ferguson. I bet we hear her name again when the FBI decides to pounce on everyone involved in the City's former crockit government.

ccbatson Guest

I thought she was still in jail?

she got out in time to spend Easter with her daughters.

Buy American Guest

She was on the train at the Detroit Zoo with her kids the other day.....a friend of mine was on the same train. Saw her get into her Land Rover in the parking lot. I guess life is good for Christine, even with the heavy debt she's in.

ccbatson Guest

What she did was pretty bad...conspiring and acting to have people fired for the purposes of her own gain. That said, she has paid, and will be paying, her debt, so......

I have no sympathy for her, she made her bed, now she must lie in it.

Blarf Guest

I thought I saw her at the Kentucky Derby. She was eating out of a food trough.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    Thank you Blarf for providing me with the best laugh of the day, in fact I might have peed myself.

Wasn't she next to Sarah Jessica Parker?

Please stop writing mean spirited jokes about Christine Beatty

Oh please! Christine Beatty has paid her debt to society and I truly hope she moves on with her life and is able to be successful in whatever she decides to do. She should be forgiven but let’s not forget. She was sleeping with a married man, while plotting to destroy the careers and families of two of Detroit’s finest and spent desperately needed city dollars to cover it up when she got caught. I think it’s karma that she should be the butt of mean jokes until the day she’s put out to pasture.

She is trash dressed in expensive clothes and handbags, driving a luxury vehicle, all while professing to be broke, whomever feel sympathy for her could be taken for the Kilpatrick/Beatty ride all over again. That team robbed the city blind and are still living high off the hog as a result of it. She is a big joke and I will keep laughing until I forget about her.

Christine is sorry for what she did. It would be wonderful if everyone would forgive her and move on.

Sorry for getting caught. Keep in mind that she was planning to be Mrs. Kilpatrick. Nevertheless, its not up to any of us to forgive her, maybe forget, but that while happen after we finish laughing

I forgive her and that is ALL that counts.

Ejames, you are a bigger man than me I guess. I forgive here, but I am also a Detroit resident, and tax payer so I figure if I can have a good laugh I have paid, and will continue to pay for it. And let's be real, Blarf's joke was funny.

ccbatson Guest

If only everyone committing these types of crimes and worse had been served justice as she had.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    If only everyone committing these types of crimes and worse had been served justice as she had.
    Me suspects she got off far lighter than if you or I commited such crimes.

ccbatson Guest

I think most doing what she did don't get caught.

Doing what? Abusing her position to threaten subordinates to threaten their subordinates for doing their jobs? Sleeping with her boss? Firing the guy who suspected it? Losing a lawsuit when it occurs? Getting caught in a perjury charge when there's documents to prove her perjury? Daring authorities to come after her by acting insulted and rolling her eyes as she repeats her perjury? Or making it outrageously expensive by dragging it out as long as possible after being caught with her hand in the cookie jar?

Blarf Guest

Why? I can't help it. The woman really does look like a horse.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast