Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Rathburn Chevrolet Building 1952-1955 Northville, Michigan

We are searching for a photo or photos of the Rathburn Chevy Dealership building located at 560 South Main street in Northville, Michigan. We would like to preserve the historical look of the building when it is renovated.

There is a South Main street 560 in Detroit.... Texas.

But I guess you're talking about this location.

Maybe you could ask Shovelhead about this. He worked at the very same place as he mentioned in this thread.

I googled myself silly.
    Here's some more information about the Rathburn dealerships. No picture of said location though.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; October-23-10 at 06:35 PM.

Default Rathburn Chevy Dealership building 1952 Northville Michigan

We are searching for photos of the Rathburn Chevy Dealership building located at 560 South Main in Northville. If anyone has photos of it around the time it was opened in 1952 or in the early years of business, we would love to use them to preserve the historical character of the building. Thank you for your help.

Rathburn Chevy located at the corner of seven and south main [[560 South Main) is in Northville. The satelite photo is not the address of this building but is 575 Seven Mile Rd property. Shovelhead's info was were I discovered the name of the Chevy Dealership. We knew it was originally a Chevy Dealer but didn't know the name. That information was helpful in searching through historical records at the Northville Historical Society. I hope to come across someone that may have taken a photo that we can give to the architect when we begin renovating it. Thanks for your searches!