Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

DetroitDad Guest

Default Where Can I Buy Vacuum Bags Near Downtown?

Where can I buy vacuum bags in the great downtown area?

Take a little stroll up Michigan Avenue, turn right at the old stadium site...up a block and a half is Brooks Lumber, one of the three authentic hardware stores within a reasonable distance from you.

The other two are HoneyBee at Gratiot and Russell, and Third Avenue just south of Wayne State.

Cheers.

Be careful, though, nature abhors vacuuming.

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Take a little stroll up Michigan Avenue, turn right at the old stadium site...up a block and a half is Brooks Lumber, one of the three authentic hardware stores within a reasonable distance from you.

The other two are HoneyBee at Gratiot and Russell, and Third Avenue just south of Wayne State.

Cheers.

I didn't know they had vacuum bags, thanks Gannon!

Nature may abhor vacuuming Gannon, but I live in a historic high rise with wall to wall carpet and a one year old daughter. Vacuuming is what keeps her... and anything else... from eating stale Cheerios off the floor. Granted, this is not my ideal, but it's what I have for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDad View Post
    I didn't know they had vacuum bags, thanks Gannon!

Nature may abhor vacuuming Gannon, but I live in a historic high rise with wall to wall carpet and a one year old daughter. Vacuuming is what keeps her... and anything else... from eating stale Cheerios off the floor. Granted, this is not my ideal, but it's what I have for right now.

Thanks for the laugh DetroitDad. I fully empathize with 3 kids myself. It's a breath of fresh air once they know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post

Cheers.

I think you mean Busy Bee.

Wow, yeah. Thanks.

Synapse flip there...things flow out after ringing once in my head, I didn't hear that one correctly. Geez, I passed by that place every day for over three years...watched their 'new' paint scheme get done...HoneyBee'd that place with the indescribable guacamole and Mexican Cokes behind the train station [[so I guess my body is jonesing for more again!).

http://www.yelp.com/biz/busy-bee-har...stores-detroit