Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Riverfront Apartments

I've got a friend who is looking at moving to the Riverfront Apartments soon. He had a walk-through and liked most of what he saw, but has been horrified by a number of sites with very poor reviews of the complex, and is a bit concerned by that and the fact that they are now trying to auction off units for a fraction of the original price.

I told him that this site may be a place for good feedback, so if any of you have experiences living here, he'd certainly appreciate it....

thanks in advance

I have never lived there, and I don't know anyone that does. But I will say that the review websites don't seem to be worth much. People tend to post when they have had a bad experience, but rarely when everything is fine.

sharmaal,

you are right. But, compared to other detroit apartments the ratings their are extremely low, which was a bit surprising...

DetroitDad Guest

Some other buildings have changed their name recently, or give incentives to residents for reviews. Upper income apartments and condos always have more gripes. The old story of the two people who stayed at a hotel room with a broken air conditioner comes to mind. One of the two was rich, used to the finest luxuries, while the other was relatively poor, and used to much less. Who do you suppose complained more to the front desk?