Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

That's incredible. Kudos to Bob Thompson.

I don't understand the Unbelievable title. Do you not believe thompson wanted to pony up all that dough? or that it was turned down? Or that Nolan Finley is weaving lies from threads of partial facts?

Nolan Finley on funding schools: "You can't fix the problem by throwing money at it!"

Nolan Finley in this particular instance: "Why didn't they let money get thrown at them!!!!!"

Hahaha. Just another insincere shit-stirrer.

I thought he said the money was intended for charter schools. That's still different from throwing money at DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    I don't understand the Unbelievable title. Do you not believe thompson wanted to pony up all that dough? or that it was turned down? Or that Nolan Finley is weaving lies from threads of partial facts?
    Actually thinking of the responses that this thread would generate.

Quote Originally Posted by fryar View Post
    I thought he said the money was intended for charter schools. That's still different from throwing money at DPS.
    Haha. Nolan loves the sound of money bubbling to the top ... when it's for his private-sector cronies. No doubt he'd be happy to throw a few wars' worth of public funds at a problem that way.