Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Un. Be. Lieveable.

sheesh, it would have only been worse if the victims had been nuns in wheelchairs, or blind misionaries or retarded orphans.

There is no shame for the shameless. Call the moving van, another couple is heading north.

Saying they're cowardly is being kind. Sonofa#$$#%$$#%$#. How about getting a job and earning your keep you zero's! God have mercy on them.

This is one of those times, I wish these men could be arrested and forced for the next 20 years to hard labor. Screw locking them up all day in a jail cell. Force them to work with no pay and build stuff our country can't afford. Make them work to get the free night in their jail cell.

The bad part is that it's quite believable.

Call me jaded and cynical, but while I'm sadden by such a story, I'm no longer surprised that it happened or even shocked.

It's just unfortunate that our senior citizens are targeted for quick smash and grabs and ultimately what will the thieves get out of it? Whatever was in the purse and however much they'll get screwed over by someone running a chop shop. Basically, another weekend's worth of rock and a few 40s. Which is all they wanted anyway.

Why get a job when beating up old folks is easier.