Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Okay you cemetery hounds

QUICK.
    Who can locate the Booth Mausoleum for me. Hint. It was designed by Albert Kahn and featured details by . . .. [[to be cont.)

Without checking, I think it's at__________ on Woodward. I could be full of it too.

/edit Woodlawn
    Last edited by mikefmich; September-29-10 at 06:45 PM. Reason: booboo

DC48080 Guest

Conducting about a half minute of research I have discovered the answer to your question:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...9680497&df=all&

Carptrash has been part of the forum since the beginning. His particular interest is stone carvings on bildings and is rather an expert on that topic. CT and his trademark eeeeks haven't been around much since the change-over.

whats the prize? WHATS THE PRIZE

EastSider Guest

Better not be day-old bagels...

nope - a basket of fresh carp.

the prize is that you get to supply a picture for my [[so called) book - especially if it turns out to be something that looks to be designed by Kahn. eeeeeek

Still never found out where Fred Sanders is buried. [[Not in Find-A-Grave) Any ideas? No prize, but how about an Honorary Doctorate of Detroitology?
    Last edited by kathy2trips; October-19-10 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy2trips View Post
    Still never found out where Fred Sanders is buried. [[Not in Find-A-Grave) Any ideas? No prize, but how about an Honorary Doctorate of Detroitology?
    Isn't he frozen in a Cryogenics lab with Walt Disney?