Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Decent home and shop stuff for sale.

I'm probably leaving my home soon, and am selling :

Metal fabrication tools,
    Food service shelf system.
    Like new 13 drawer roll around tool box,
    Older working TV's,
    Working desk top computer w/ 17" flat screen. [[e machine),
    and some freebies for the taking.

I'd like to work out a all in one price for the tools and tool box, if possible.

I'm packing light, and I've been in the same place 20 years. Maybe we can work a quick deal.

Call me at 248-21*two-nine*one*six*six Between 8-9 pm please.
    Brian

Last edited by Bigb23; September-23-10 at 04:26 PM.

checkraisej Guest

Does the computer come so stocked with viruses, trojans, and malware that the usb and disk drives don't work?

wow, what a pricky thing to say.

----
    BB23, sorry about all this.

gnome, it is a joke relax. Maybe it isn't a bad thing and he found a job elsewhere or a better place to live. If so good luck.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    gnome, it is a joke relax. Maybe it isn't a bad thing and he found a job elsewhere or a better place to live. If so good luck.
    I wish.

checkraisej Guest

Actually it was a legitimate question. Unless I'm mistaken, this is the same guy who came to the forum complaining about his seriously infected computer, asking for help. He then proceeded to rebuff and argue with the people that tried to help him. Then, after someone actually came to his house and got his computer working for him, he came back to the forum several months later crying about the same exact problem again. I'm just wondering if it's the same computer that he has used to recklessly surf the internet and ignore the preventative measures offered by the people here. I was thinking about purchasing a computer, but I don't want one that someone has foolishly and blindly been using online to the effect that it is nearly unoperable.

Gnome, I'm trying to facilitate a business transaction. If you don't have an interest in any of the shit this guy is selling, then kindly mind your own business.

Then buy the the chassis motherboard and flat screen for next to nothing, and swap in a new hard drive. I was asking for advice on new malware that was being reported and trying to maintain the free anti virus programs that were corrupted.
    But forget about the computer, I'd rather give them away now.