Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default What's up with Eddie Franklin?

I live in Chicago and I heard the national report that Aretha's son Eddie got jumped at a gas station. Now the news says Eddie can't be found and there's no gas station where he says he was jumped [[Plymouth & Evergreen) http://tinyurl.com/2vknkeg . The Freep comments has 318 posts so I know that's not the place to find answers. What's up with Eddie Franklin?

Look three blocks east on Plymouth, or four blocks west.. It is maddening to read that a police spokesperson thinks there are no gas stations in the area. There is a police station just blocks from there, surely they know about gas stations nearby.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; September-22-10 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Look three blocks east on Plymouth, or four blocks west.. It is maddening to read that a police spokesperson thinks there are no gas stations in the area. There is a police station just blocks from there, surely they know about gas stations nearby.

I thought that was odd myself, there is a BP gas station two blocks from the police station on Plymouth

Most likely the station at the edge of Rouge Park. [[Plymouth & Burt Rd..?..?)

I can understand they want to wait until the injured party files a complaint before going all stop, but to declare the absence of area gas stations is just asinine.

The news showed pictures of a Sunoco last night

The Franklins live in Bloomfield Twp.
    [[Not the most courteous Square Lake front residents, but that's another story...)

Usually when a Bloomfield resident is in that part of Detroit,
    police presume they are making a purchase at one of the crack houses.