Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Michelle Obama thinks being First Lady is HELL

'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rla-Bruni.html

Oops!

So much for that conversation being off the record.

As if she had NO idea what the job of president entailed when he was running?

http://standupforamerica.files.wordp...pg?w=412&h=315
    maybe she she went back to being not proud of being an American in her adult life.

^ Lol I just posted that because I thought it was funny.

What's the matter, is being on half a dozen magazine covers every month starting to get old? Is it that hard to keep up the fake smiles? Maybe the president's 70% disapproval rating has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post

http://standupforamerica.files.wordp...pg?w=412&h=315
    maybe she she went back to being not proud of being an American in her adult life.

^ Lol I just posted that because I thought it was funny.
    If she actually spent that on a "snack", which I wouldn't be surprised, I would feel truly sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    What's the matter, is being on half a dozen magazine covers every month starting to get old? Is it that hard to keep up the fake smiles? Maybe the president's 70% disapproval rating has something to do with it.
    Stop throwing out percentages like the garbage. You know those numbers you threw out must have been in your dreams

Jesus Mary and Joseph. You guys believe every single email forward you get, don't you.

You guys believe every single email forward you get
    Some are funny.
    That doesn't mean they are true
    If she actually spent that on a "snack", which I wouldn't be surprised
    I honestly don't know if it's true or not. I haven't "snopes" 'd it.
    But we have to remember that the Obama's are ultra-rich, so it's not out of the realm of reality.
    Even though Democrats won't admit it, the majority of politicians of both parties are ultra-rich and ultra-privelaged,
    and the consumption of caviar & lobster is no special occurrance to them.

No one in Washington can relate to the "Average Joe".

No reason why anyone should be proud of these Americans.
    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...ma_as_pimp.php

Even Snopes screws things up from time to time, so I wouldn't use it as the be-all, end-all source for debunking.

However, the Michelle Obama lunch tab didn't check out.

Still waiting back about the title of this thread [[after the vocal WH denials & Johns Hopkins shootings).

Hey, I've got to agree with the woman; it probably is hell. Never knowing if some idiot is going to take a shot at your husband while he's out and about, worrying about your daughters being kidnapped or killed, listening to all the vicious rumors about you and your family; does any of that sound like fun to any of you?
    And anyway, Carla Bruni would not be my choice of the most reliable person on earth when it comes to gossip.

What does check out is that Michelle did get a nice pay bump from $121,000 a year in 2004 when her husband was elected to the US Senate to $317,000 a year in 2005 when a new positions opened as hospital Vice president of Community Outreach. There is, of course, no know connection between these events. When she had to leave to be the First Lady, she was not replaced and the Vice president of community relations position was not refilled despite the invaluable role she played at making health care more affordable.

I do like coincidence. Hillary had a similar good fortune. The day after Bill was elected Governor, Hillary made partner at the Rose Law firm. Hillary further distinguished herself by making $100,000 trading cattle futures with only a $1,000 stake.

Don't matter. She's only got to put up with it for two more years and a couple of months.

Even though Democrats won't admit it, the majority of politicians of both parties are ultra-rich and ultra-privelaged,
    What needs to be pointed out, is that the president was raised by a single mother and his grandparents in a middle class household. Everything he has now was due to hard work and determination, which is something all American's should respect.

Well stated. Why did we think this perspective would be solely reserved only to the 'conservative' elite. I never did.
    Some are funny.
    "Even though Democrats won't admit it, the majority of politicians of both parties are ultra-rich and ultra-privelaged, and the consumption of caviar & lobster is no special occurrance to them."

No one in Washington can relate to the "Average Joe".

And, of course, Libby Dole got all her job positions strictly on her merits. lol

lilpup Guest

Obama has also acknowledged he and his wife are wealthy and has stated they don't object to paying more taxes for the privilege.

Stosh Guest

I'll be quite honest here, she's right. Dealing with d-bags on a daly basis as the likes of most of you can be sickening. Remember how a former first lady ended up in rehab? Pressure. Worries that nutjobs will kill the man she loves, how she feels when he's denigrated on a daily basis by fools that, for the most part, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

If this sounds familiar, it's probably because it resembles you. Asshats of the highest order.

Now flail away, please.

Even if that was her bill, two whole lobsters isn't a snack. Last weekend, I spent $135 for a dinner just for myself! If people can't afford to occasionally eat a fancy meal, they should work harder.

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post
    If she actually spent that on a "snack", which I wouldn't be surprised, I would feel truly sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Don't matter. She's only got to put up with it for two more years and a couple of months.
    AH.... more like six years and a couple of months

First of all, the quote is taken from a book allegedly co-written by Carla Bruni [[who denies she had anything to do with it), everybody denies it, the book has no credibility, and neither does the Daily Mail. Do you guys believe in Bat Boy too?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/2...elle17.article

A ghost writer for Carla Bruni. Now there is an unimpeachable source. lol You guys really reach to find something negative to say about the Obamas.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    ....You guys really reach to find something negative to say about the Obamas.
    Uh, no we really don't. And, it's not just "us". Even the Canadians aren't fooled anymore: 50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting

Oh yes, the Canada Free Press: How interesting that their "social network editor" is a Freshman High School kid in Texas who supports "Southern Secession" [[ I guess that means a revival of the Confederate States of America, who got their asses kicked almost 150 years ago....Perhaps wages are too high in Canada and the publishers are "outsourcing" some of their content!

Chase is a 9th grade student living in a suburb of Austin, Texas attempting to write but have started as a social network editor along with CFP as well as pushing the Southern Secessionist movement in which he is a mere volunteer. Chase is currently working with the Confederate Liberation Society and Canada Free Press.
    I know that things are tough in the field of journalism, but how exciting that our Sick Right Wing Cult friends are willing to enlist 14 year olds [[who apparently want a return to the days of slavery) to edit their publication!
    Last edited by barnesfoto; September-19-10 at 03:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast