Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default What are the "relevant, intervening events” that could bump KK's status conference?

Assistant U.S. Attorney R. Michael Bullotta did not object, conceding that the government has provided the Kilpatrick defense with “lots and lots of documents.” But, he noted, “there may be some relevant, intervening events” that could bump up the January status conference date. He did not elaborate.

Sounds like more trouble is on the way for Team Kilpatrick.

It sounds like Kwame steering contracts to Bobby and Team Kilpatrick providing inside information to him might be what this is about. Will there be more charges?

http://detnews.com/article/20100915/...ts-to-Ferguson

Yep! There are definitely more charges coming for not only Kwame, but looks like Christine and many others in his circle who haven't yet been charged. This is going to be a great winter, LOLOL. I'm going to enjoy this thoroughly.

bartock Guest

So as many have speculated, the tax indictments were apparently a safety net. RICO charges seem to be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    So as many have speculated, the tax indictments were apparently a safety net. RICO charges seem to be coming.
    I am thinking RICO also. Wonder how many names will be connected? Every one of these new indictments brings out more names.

Who else thinks that Ms. Beatty is bleating like a sheep to the Feds? Kicked to the curb, humilitated, scorned and ridiculed by KK and his sycophants; I would think that the number one most dangerous person for the entire Ferguson/Kilpatrick/Cheeks is CB

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Who else thinks that Ms. Beatty is bleating like a sheep to the Feds? Kicked to the curb, humilitated, scorned and ridiculed by KK and his sycophants; I would think that the number one most dangerous person for the entire Ferguson/Kilpatrick/Cheeks is CB
    If I were CB you can be certain I would be trying to protect my a$$, and the only way she may avoid any charges would be to co-operate [[to the fullest extent).

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    If I were CB you can be certain I would be trying to protect my a$$, and the only way she may avoid any charges would be to co-operate [[to the fullest extent).
    Whose to say that Kwame might not be the biggest windbag and rollover in this mess? There are reasons why he was indicted fairly early, before the "real" big fish are indicted. I think his father, Beatty, Ferguson, and probably most everyone else involved is smarter than KK, and with him behind bars, there is a lot of thinking/whistling he could do.

What are the relevant, intervening events?

Too butt hurt from his last prison shower?

The Milton brothers probably had a lot of information to offer up, too.