Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Whatever Happened to Kurt Haskell...

...the Underwear Bomber Conspiracy Whistleblower who refused to back down from the governments morphing story on why that fellow was allowed to board the plane without documentation...and why they lied about a second man onboard who was also arrested/infinitely detained?!

I'm just curious. He revealed, in real time, the mechanizations of a manipulative and deceptive division of our government...actually co-ordinated deception between a FEW divisions...the Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Executive administration. [[H-m-m-n-n, RICO-style, heh!)

His discussions on MLive were always straightforward and honest, and his report was corroborated by others on the same flight. Then it was dropped like a live grenade...and the Legislature forced through the funding for invasive airport scanning devices THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN ORDERED.

It's been nine months now, so I didn't want y'all to forget. Never forget.

Search it yourself. Google is your friend, right?!

Whoa.

He answered me on another board on-line.

He is still around, and if he wants me to relate anything...I will post it here for y'all's education and edification.

Cheers

Not bad timing...I'm beginning to get used to these synchronicities again, good to be back in the flow.

He had written an update on the family blogsite around the time I started wondering about him today [[although I admit he popped into my mind over my Petoskey vacation last week, while I was sharing some great conversation with my ladyfriend...she, like MOST people, missed the significance of the real story behind the very well-publicized Christmas bomber incident [[only the LIES from the government were allowed to be aired nationally), because the reporting from MLive and subsequent on-line public comments from Counselor Haskell were largely ignored by the major media, and NO followup is being done).

So, if anyone wants to read it, here it is: http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/

I guess there is also a direct telling of their story from last December, but I haven't taken the time to search it out yet.

Word to the PTB [[Powers That Be, to the unitiated), next time...make sure there are no bad-ass take-no-prisoners attorneys on the plane. For those who've followed our dialogue over several threads, I nominate both Kurt and his wife to be on the GOOD ark when the planetary evacuation happens. I am always encouraged to meet another decent and upstanding attorney, but they seem as rare as sympathetic and considerate Homeland Security agents or better yet, honest and humble politicians.

Cheers. Never forget the ruse they used to install invasive [[and likely dangerous) airport scanning devices rushed past an relatively unsuspecting populace. It was a small version of the same deadly game they forced upon us on 9/11/01.

A small faction of Machiavellian maniacs, hidden behind Top Secret clearance, performed both this deed and the infamous event on September Eleventh. A large faction remain silent due the intracacies and 'programming' of Top Secret and above clearance. People like them have always been around the halls of power, but in our country...especially after 1952...their kind has grown in epidemic proportions.

The proof that idiots have planned dastardly events to foment war actions is in the Operation Northwoods documents, readily available on the internet with a simple google search. I'm done doing all the work with links and such, at least for the time being.

Cheers, sincerely. Knowledge is a good thing, use it wisely.