Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Röyksopp music video in the Packard Plant

Saw this video earlier today, decided I would share! Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsOVsOjBsp4

Ha ha. It's funny, I actually know who this group is. They have a song in one of the scenes of Meet Bill that I really like. I thought they were from Germany or something like that. How old is this song? Cool, if we're attracting international filming, even if only for a music video.

That skull is authentic, I think

“This music video was shot in detroit and involves three girls who are out of place and out of time. we spent a week climbing through various abandoned buildings—a church, school, factory, and crack house. we are extremely grateful to everyone who helped make this music video possible, thank you. please stay tuned for a 10-minute version which features different music from Royksopp’s album ’senior’, coming soon.”

from their website. the video was released last friday; single a week before that. band is from norway and has actually been nominated for a grammy...