Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Buy American Guest

Default Lawyer files appeal for thug KK

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...erm-2010909-mr

thug KK's lawyer filed an appeal for him and held a press conference. Around the 2minute 10 second point of the interview could someone tell me what he's talking about? He says "You have to protect the rights of whom you deem to be a pirea " and I think he means piranha and didn't say the word correctly. Of course, he didn't say too many things correctly as far as I'm concerned. If I was his client and he got in front of the cameras and said "He wadn't done right", "the law is about as useless as chicken poop on a machine pump", I wouldn't be planning on getting out any too soon.

He isn't a thug

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Around the 2minute 10 second point of the interview could someone tell me what he's talking about? He says "You have to protect the rights of whom you deem to be a pirea " and I think he means piranha and didn't say the word correctly.
    I think he meant "pariah." It would have made more sense in context than "piranha."

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I think he meant "pariah." It would have made more sense in context than "piranha."
    Yep, that's it, thanks.

It was a grotesque mispronunciation if that's what you're going after but it has zero effect on the logic of the argument. <Shrug>

Maybe he meant pyorrhea? A nasty gum disease? That makes sense. He knew exactly what he was saying, even with the mush mouth syndrome he has.

ejames, your fan worship of this gang of criminals is just downright embarrassing now. You must be either really young and clueless or really old and senile.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    He isn't a thug
    You're right. "Thug" is such a subjective word. How about "Kwame's a convicted felon serving time in jail." Accurate to a fault.

Buy American Guest

He's an egotistic, narcissistic, thug, bully, criminal....and now a convicted felon who needs to be in jail for a very long time.

LodgeDodger Guest

Thug works for me.

What kind of tie did that guy have on?
    He should get thrown in jail himself for the way he dresses.
    Kwame will be going right back to jail as soon as he gets out
    for his present crime.

bartock Guest

Beyond the atrocities being committed against the English language, I think all you need to know about the quality of this attorney is that it took him more than 2 months to appeal this sentence. Someone like Jim Thomas or even Schwartzie would have had an appeal filed within a week. The fact that he still presenting the appeal like "you should read this stuff, its really good. I mean, there's good law stuff in there."

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    Beyond the atrocities being committed against the English language, I think all you need to know about the quality of this attorney is that it took him more than 2 months to appeal this sentence. Someone like Jim Thomas or even Schwartzie would have had an appeal filed within a week. The fact that he still presenting the appeal like "you should read this stuff, its really good. I mean, there's good law stuff in there."
    ROFL! I'm actually curious to see if he wrote the appeal in crayon. This guy is such a joke and so entertaining. I guess this is the quality of lawyer KK has been reduced to since he spent all of his money, lol.

Buy American Guest

Carl Collins III could have done better!

I'm not sure any of the money was really EVER 'his'.

Kwhyme is a thug. He comes from a line of thugs, his mother is one, his father is one...his father's old boss, Edward McNamara, was one. His buddies are thugs. From all accounts, his WIFE was a slugging thug. [[she DOES oddly come out of all the current mythology as the baddest ass of the bunch, and the ONLY untouchable one)

You can consider it a compliment, ejames, but you cannot deny the accuracy of the commentary. At least wear that 'thug' badge with courage!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; September-10-10 at 11:55 AM.