Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

DetroitDad Guest

Default Man Will Get Sentenced in Downtown Torture Crime!

Thank god this guy is out of here. Good work to our local finest! Does anyone know what building he was in?

http://detnews.com/article/20100907/...ouse-gym-scion

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDad View Post
    Does anyone know what building he was in?
    I don't think it was mine.... at least I hope not! Not sure if my building would qualify as "luxury"....?

It was in the Fort Shelby

"Mamas, don't let your daughters grow up to think they've to put up with roid-raging angry alcoholics covering for their deep-seated inferiority complexes with violence in a most predictable fashion."
    With apologies to the victim and her family, and of course Willie Nelson.

The victim's father testified at a May preliminary examination of evidence that Dabish [[the perp) had control of his daughter's cell phone and he made threats about doing things to the woman the day before she died. Eddie DeMayo testified that Dabish told him, "Oh. She can't come to the phone right now. She's too busy crying."
    The father said when he later spoke with his daughter, she "sounded on guard, not her normal silly self. She said, 'He's OK. He just had some drinks.' "
    Hang 'im high. If you think you can heal him, fine. But otherwise, this dude should have known he had a problem, and probably did. I'm all for being constructive instead of vindictive. But if you suffer from Tourette's and make your way down the street carrying a loaded weapon with the safety off, don't expect any pity from me come sentencing time, you utter jerk. It's called being responsible.

Apologies all-round for the self-righteous pontification. I realize it's in bad taste. But those are my knee-jerk thoughts.

Dabish hasn't even gone to trial yet. That ruling by the judge yesterday was in a preliminary hearing.